Can I Ask a Question?

Options

Replies

• Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    The part I find weird is that you said..
    I do not like to deal with other males... I feel like I have to be prepared to get into a physical fight in a male dominated environment

Are you that insecure in your manhood that you think you need to fight any other men around to prove you are a man? I don't get it.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Do what you wanna do. Haters gon' hate.
  • msshiraz
    msshiraz Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    i think it is weird.

why? Its a killer workout if you exert yourself even halfway, the music is fun, the atmosphere is accepting- why is that weird?
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    There are some pretty hot guys who dance, just sayin'...

Dude - whatever gets you off the couch - it's ALL GOOD!
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    well, the way you posed the question makes it very difficult to give you an honest answer. so I'll back away now.
  • msshiraz
    msshiraz Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    The part I find weird is that you said..
    I do not like to deal with other males... I feel like I have to be prepared to get into a physical fight in a male dominated environment

Are you that insecure in your manhood that you think you need to fight any other men around to prove you are a man? I don't get it.

Exactly! Not only that- a dance class is a usually mostly women, who tend to fawn over the guy brave enough to take the class and step away from the weights for an hour.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    i think it is weird.

why? Its a killer workout if you exert yourself even halfway, the music is fun, the atmosphere is accepting- why is that weird?

he asked a question, and i gave him my honest answer.

i think it's weird.
  • TommiEgan
    TommiEgan Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I think it's awesome. It's better to do what makes you happy than to be scared away because of what people think. Go hard and enjoy it and ignore those that think otherwise.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    Theres a zumba group on here i think!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I find this comment, " Besides, women are attractive while males are not... " to be the weird part....
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    i think it is weird.

he asked a question, and i gave him my honest answer.

i think it's weird.

But WHY?
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    2062888_o.gif
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's weird...

...but everyone has something weird that they do. Congrats on yours being good for you AND that you are surrounded by women too.

(Full disclosure: I may or may not have taken a hip-hop class with my wife a few years ago.)
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's weird...

...but everyone has something weird that they do. Congrats on yours being good for you AND that you are surrounded by women too.

(Full disclosure: I may or may not have taken a hip-hop class with my wife a few years ago.)

I'll need a video of that, please.

OP, I get that quite a bit when teaching yoga.. you're moving and enjoying it. That's a good thing. :)
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    internet-memes-richard-simmer.jpg
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's weird at all. But, I'm a dancer and accustomed to dancing among attractive men that are comfortable in their bodies.
  • hpsNcrvs
    Options
    i think it is weird.

I agree..it is definitely a killer workout. And hey, have you seen the guys on the Zumba
    DVD's? They are quite yummy. Besides...not every guy strives to be a "Muscle Head".
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    yeah zumba is kinda awesome as a spectator sport too - just go, workout a little while you watch a bunch of women shake their a$$es....I see why you prefer it! :drinker:
  • passmetheducksauce
    passmetheducksauce Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    i find it weird too
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    Whats up with calling someone a muscle head?
    offensive