if all you ever posted on the internet

Options
13»

Replies

• BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing a shirt in my profile pic that says 'Absolut Slut'. Nuff said.
  • guardian419
    guardian419 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I'd be disowned by many many people, but I'd still keep my security clearance :)
  • SteveHunt113
    SteveHunt113 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I'd be asked to run for President!

Yes, I am THAT brilliant!

Let the slamming begin. :tongue:
  • Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Meh, they'd discover I was a sarcastic ***** with a slightly sadistic sense of humour but if that affected a job interview I don't think I'd want that job anyway.
  • martymays
    martymays Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Many of my friends and family members would disown me. By the way, what happens to your hard drive if you put your laptop in the microwave? Is it possible for forensics experts to extract data from it? Just in case the feds show up one day.
  • jeceke
    jeceke Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I would like to invoke my fifth amendment right. :)
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    I would like to invoke my fifth amendment right. :)

this.

I would be sooooo effing screwed....my internet use in the mid-late 90's early 2000's were quite questionable LOL
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Not gonna lie. There's probably a pic of my 18 year old boobs out there somewhere. You live, you learn lol. Although, I don't think anyone would find them interesting unless I somehow become famous lol.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Not gonna lie. There's probably a pic of my 18 year old boobs out there somewhere. You live, you learn lol. Although, I don't think anyone would find them interesting unless I somehow become famous lol.

I've posted my boobs once or twice before as well.

Being unshaven I refrain from posting torso shots now because some people can't handle it...
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Anyone who thinks they have anonymity on the internet is a fool. Google has been doing data mining since before the majority of peeps even knew what it was. Anyone who plans on being a politician shouldn't post anything they don't want a preacher, their kid, their mom or the spouse to see. Pics? Keep them off the internet.. they can be shopped out of context and you're screwed.