56 pounds down & just a few more to go!

Options

Replies

• evmoses
    evmoses Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Great pics! Thanks for sharing! Congrats!
  • Oh2BeMaintaining
    Oh2BeMaintaining Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different person! Thanks for posting and encouraging me to keep going. It is posts like this that go through my head when I want to quit in the middle of a work out!
  • miss4sure
    miss4sure Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! What a transformation. Thanks for the words of encouragement... Can't wait to get to my goal.
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • MrsValentine
    MrsValentine Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    WoW! Hard work pays off, good job.
  • lulaloops
    lulaloops Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! thats such an amazing achievement, congratulations and well done!!! x
  • prairiedawg2014
    Options
    congrats on your success! you look amazing!! :flowerforyou:
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    you look great!!! Awesome job:)
  • PearonaPair
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Wowww!! You look incredible & so much younger! Congrats, you've done brilliantly!
  • nnoifeld
    nnoifeld Posts: 116
    Options
    omg! you look awesome! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • kdub67
    kdub67 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job:)
  • Desertrose2
    Desertrose2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! GREAT JOB...YOU LOOK GREAT!!
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Imagine when you take this years Christmas picture, everybody needs to stand in the same place.
    You will be amazed at the difference!!

You have done a fantastic job!!!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! It's great to see what 56 lbs off looks like. I have 60 to lose...thank you for the inspiration!!! Again you look fantastic and happy!
  • Catskillet
    Catskillet Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    ...wow, you were very pretty before but now you look amazing-- you lost the weight in all the right places for sure. I found your words very inspiring. I have about the same amount of weight to lose as you did and I began my journey 3 years ago. I'm presently half way there....up and down...up and down! But I'm tired of taking forever to get there. I've had some of Jillian's DVD's in the cupboard for about a year now...I guess it's time to get them out! CONGRATULATIONS!!
  • MeganLord
    MeganLord Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!! way to go this is amazing!! you look like a totally new person! VERY inspiring!
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    Such an amazing transformation. You look great!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Fantastic job. That's really a great transformation. Congratulations :)
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! So happy and young. - could I ask you did you plateau at any point. I have been the same now for 3 wks and its beginning to bother me.
    thanks
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!