56 pounds down & just a few more to go!

Options

Replies

• mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous and a totally different person. Huge congrats. Thank you for posting your success which is exactly I needed this morning for the inspiration. I feel like giving up thinking it is not possible for me. Your post brightened my day and I know I will be work hard today. Thanks again. Keep it up.
  • BellaNoel87
    BellaNoel87 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation you look so beautiful and I love those dresses!
  • CINDYRN33
    CINDYRN33 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Wow! very inspiring thanks!
  • MJP426
    MJP426 Posts: 19
    Options
    You look amazing!!! So happy and young. - could I ask you did you plateau at any point. I have been the same now for 3 wks and its beginning to bother me.
    thanks

Thanks for the nice comment! Please do not get discouraged because that is when things will go in the wrong direction. When we get frustrated, we tend to fall back on our old habits, which will keep you from reaching your goals. It is normal to plateau, and I know that the hard part is sticking with it throughout this time. I hit my plataeu at 40 pounds lost, and I sat there for about 5 weeks. The only thing I can offer you is to weigh yourself less (to help you from getting discouraged) and keep doing what you are doing! The scale will start to move again if you continue your hard work, I promise! Keep it up!
  • sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You look great!
  • cherbapp
    cherbapp Posts: 322
    Options
    Great job!! And you are sooo cute!
  • svanzinha
    svanzinha Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! YOu look amazing!
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Wow - incredible accomplishment. Congrats!
  • MJP426
    Options
    Thanks for all the generous comments - you are all so nice!
  • wady24
    wady24 Posts: 75
    Options
    You look very fit and happy! I think the bottom line of doing all this effort is that we need to feel healthy and HAPPY!!! Good for you.

Btw, are these pictures from Hawaii? The pic with the trees looks like a restaurant in Maui " Mams fish house"...just curious :)
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    wow! u look great! good job! awesome results and u look so much happier and prettier!
  • Dimples1975
    Dimples1975 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    WOW....You look Fabulous!! Congratulations on reaching your goal! And thanks for inspiring me.
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! And whatever beach you are on...that's where I want to be :)
  • recee96
    recee96 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    amazing job!!! :flowerforyou:
  • joannathechef
    joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK FABULOUS and so happy! I know you and your hubby are both proud of you
  • cajungirltx
    cajungirltx Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss. I'm at the beginning of my weight loss journey. I've gained 30 pds in the last two years and now I have two yrs. until I turn 40. I have to get healthy. Your pics are good motivation for me!
  • sachianna
    Options
    Congratulations! And I see you in your bikini lol! I can't wait to be where you are!
  • MJP426
    Options
    You look very fit and happy! I think the bottom line of doing all this effort is that we need to feel healthy and HAPPY!!! Good for you.

Btw, are these pictures from Hawaii? The pic with the trees looks like a restaurant in Maui " Mams fish house"...just curious :)

Thanks for the nice message - I completley agree... it's important to be healthy, but most importantly HAPPY! By the way, the pictures are not from Hawaii -- I was in Riveria Maya Mexico in October. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!