Show Us Your Beards!!!

jennifer_417
jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
Ok, I was just over in another thread regarding beards, and was severely disappointed at the LACK OF BEARDS!!! So, guys, post some pics of your beards! Please?

Replies

• chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Beard here.
  • Strong_as_Oak
    Strong_as_Oak Posts: 584 Member
    As requested :-p
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    You know normally I hate the facial hair thing and think men look WAY better when they are clean shaven but both the men above me look great with facial hair! Maybe it's because you guys keep it neat! But I'm impressed.
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    here ya go :)
  • Strong_as_Oak
    You know normally I hate the facial hair thing and think men look WAY better when they are clean shaven but both the men above me look great with facial hair! Maybe it's because you guys keep it neat! But I'm impressed.

Thank you @SomeoneSomeplace :-)
  • jennifer_417

I agree...handsome men!
  • Strong_as_Oak

I agree...handsome men!

Thank You, it's nice to get compliments from lovely looking ladies.
  • djsupreme6
    great thread....beard appreciation is a good thing :)
  • jennifer_417

I agree...handsome men!

Thank You, it's nice to get compliments from lovely looking ladies.

:blushing:
  • jennifer_417

I agree, good sir! My compliments on your beard!
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member

Ah, merci. I've actually been noticing that nearly everyone thinks I look much better with a beard than clean-shaven. I also find it's important to keep it neat and tidy. It's almost more work than keeping a face clean-shaven!
  • Beard pic
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Irish_Eyes81 Posts: 808 Member
    Beards are a great thing! YAY for whiskers! lol
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    heres mine last year

me0056.jpg
  • jennifer_417
    heres mine last year

me0056.jpg

Epic!
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Irish_Eyes81 Posts: 808 Member
    whoa thats just awesome!!!
  • djsupreme6

I agree, good sir! My compliments on your beard!

compliments are great...and appreciated...thanks :)
  • jennifer_417
    bump!
  • jameseylefebure
    jameseylefebure Posts: 234 Member
    I only have a diddy little goatee beard, can't grow a full beard for some reason (also can't grow a moustache simply because it always end up looking like a 1970s John Holmes kinda 'tache)
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Ooooh it's Winter Beard Season, mmmmmm. My husband just got his going. I really dig the rugged thing.

I prefer my beards a little more Al Boreland and a little less ZZ Top, though.