Okay
  • raystark
    raystark Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    <<<
  • raystark
    raystark Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Moustaches and beards are awesome. Clean shaven looks boyish and is too feminine (much like tees and unbuttoned shirts). Men should look like men, not school boys and/or their wives.

I'd rather show off my masculinity, thank you.

Oh, on a slightly different topic: How many people know that facial hair in the 60's and 70's (and likely most decades/centuries prior) was fashionable and super sexy? If you didn't have a moustache or beard, you weren't attractive.

Now, how many of you know WHY facial hair became so unattractive?

I know why, but if I say I'll get a strike from the MODS. OH that sandpaper feeling. :tongue:

Why would it get a strike from the mods? It's simply a small history lesson.

I am going to venture a guess that the word oral would be involved.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Moustaches and beards are awesome. Clean shaven looks boyish and is too feminine (much like tees and unbuttoned shirts). Men should look like men, not school boys and/or their wives.

I'd rather show off my masculinity, thank you.

Oh, on a slightly different topic: How many people know that facial hair in the 60's and 70's (and likely most decades/centuries prior) was fashionable and super sexy? If you didn't have a moustache or beard, you weren't attractive.

Now, how many of you know WHY facial hair became so unattractive?

I know why, but if I say I'll get a strike from the MODS. OH that sandpaper feeling. :tongue:

Why would it get a strike from the mods? It's simply a small history lesson.

I am going to venture a guess that the word oral would be involved.

I'm afraid he's completely wrong about that. It has more to do with the sudden increase of the gay lifestyle and AIDS.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Very nice =) I love a beard with a little grey in it. GUYS, SERIOUSLY, DYING YOUR BEARD IS NOT COOL. Please don't do it!

OK then @Allisonkeller, here's some undyed beard with a hint of grey and some chest hair on the side. Would you like fries with that?
    100_0363.jpg
  • jasonr1009
    jasonr1009 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    <
    here is mine

I could not rotate it at all.... and im not smart enough to post it directly in the thread ;)
  • gailmelanie
    gailmelanie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I love my husband with a beard. Every time he even thinks about shaving I whine and say, "Noooo!" I don't like to be scraped up on the stubble of a shaved face wherever he puts it on me. He looks good with it, too.
    And if I were a man, I would wear a beard because I hate shaving and I know I would have a glorious beard.
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    <
    here is mine

I could not rotate it at all.... and im not smart enough to post it directly in the thread ;)

if you have a PC, open the pic in MSpaint, and click on the 'rotate' option, then 'rotate 90 degrees right' and you can save it

we'll work on the directly posting it part after you rotate it
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Mine
  • shiraLA
    shiraLA Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    What a great topic! All of you men look awesome!! I love beards on men... so sexy. :wink:
  • jasonr1009
    jasonr1009 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    <
    here is mine

if you have a PC, open the pic in MSpaint, and click on the 'rotate' option, then 'rotate 90 degrees right' and you can save it

we'll work on the directly posting it part after you rotate it

I have a mac and ive only had it for a few months. First time I ever owned a mac. I took the pic with my cell phone, emailed it to myself, and "rotated" it with my mac, saved it, and tried to load it here with no success......
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I gotz da beard
  • tonightokayalright
    tonightokayalright Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Let me just express my undying love of men's facial hair.
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    so beard threads are ok but tit threads are not????? the mods around here suck
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I know you asked the guys, but as a fan, here's my husband with his fabulous beard (and making goofy faces).
    IMG_3845.jpg
    I keep trying to talk my friend into growing a beard, but he thinks he'll look silly, because he's bald. Bald + beard = superhero
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Currently I am beard-free as I am doing the Movember thing to raise money and awareness of mens health issues (primarily prostate cancer and male depression)

http://mobro.co/diver71 if you want to assist in my fundraising
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    so beard threads are ok but tit threads are not????? the mods around here suck

Beards aren't really the male equivalent of tits, are they?
  • emcdonie
    emcdonie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I have literally cried when my husband pondered shaving his beard. I adore the added manliness completely. The more manly, the better.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Let me see if I can post this...