Pet Peeves

Options
dkrieser
dkrieser Posts: 84 Member
List a pet peeve you have, go!

People who say then have OCD, when really they just like things certain ways.....

Replies

• toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    I hate liars.
    People who drive too slow, especially in the passing (speed!!) lane.
    Hearing people eat/chew their food and gulp their beverages.
    Really loud, obnoxious nose-blowing.
    Men disrespecting women.
    Know-it-alls.
    Women who pi$$ all over the toilet seats in public restrooms.
    Running out of toilet paper after dropping a deuce.
    People who say one thing and do another.
    Ya know what, I could be here all day. There's a lot I don't like in this world but I try to be generally optimistic. Just listing this stuff out is putting me in a bad mood. Meh.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Pet Peeve threads...
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Pet Peeve threads...

Beat me to it.
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    1. people CONSTANTLY on their cell phones when they are out with other people... Ok if you check it every now and then... but don't spend more time on your cell phone that the person you are with.
    2. People Not RSVP-ing to a party invite... cool if you don't want to make it or can't go, but people need to plan how much food to have etc.
    3. People telling you they are going to borrow your stuff as they put it into their purse instead of asking you if they can... I've had to re-buy too many movies from people doing this and never bringing them back.
    4. People putting their feet and shoes on the coffee table... I eat and drink off of that thank you very much.
    5. The misuse of the word "Anti-social" If you are Anti-Social then you are AGAINST society honesty have a blatant disregard for who you hurt... like serial killers, or people that swindle others out of money etc. A-social is the correct word if you are just don't really want anything to do with people and would rather not go out.
  • dkrieser
    Options
    people who comment on threads that they don't like....just move on then...
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options

People who tell others what to do...
  • ejensen86
    Options
    people who text others while they're having a conversation/'hanging out with' you
  • dkrieser
    Options

People who have nothing better to do then be rude for no reason....
  • TylerJ76
    Options

lol.
    How is saying that having a pet peeve about pet peeve threads rude??
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I HATE people that lie to me and then later on when I catch them they claim its to protect my feelings or some other BS excuse. That is how you lose my respect and I cannot be close to anyone I don't respect

When people say "chai tea". Chai IS tea. You basically just said "tea tea"

When people cannot have an educated argument
  • dkrieser
    Options

lol.
    I just wanted to get some frusteration out and let others vent on somethngs that just get to them today. Sorry, this is the first thread I have had on here and I just started looking at communities threads. I didn't know it was a thing that people didn't like. So very sorry I have offended you for having a pet peeve thread that you clicked on just to tell me how this is a pet peeve.... aka rude.
  • taunto
    Options

Theres a difference between commenting unnecessarily to a topic that could otherwise not harm somebody. Like a thread saying "How do you improve your running distance" and somebody comes in and says "lol cardio bunny". That is just useless hate

But its another thing to comment over a thread that is disliked but it is neccessary to raise some voice. Like saying "I need more friends who can motivate me to eat 600 calories per day" or "Weight lifting makes women bulky!".

Basically if you're posting stupidity, then you will get people correcting you
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Ignorance,
    the word "hate,"

and not giving a simple wave of 'thank you' when I let you cut in front of my on the road... what? Manners not good enough for you? How about my tailgating you all the way home? Pumping your brake lights won't stop me..... you will pay..... your family will pay..... I have some skin suit chaps to sell...... your kids have a great complexion.....

I digress.
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    I just wanted to get some frusteration out and let others vent on somethngs that just get to them today. Sorry, this is the first thread I have had on here and I just started looking at communities threads. I didn't know it was a thing that people didn't like. So very sorry I have offended you for having a pet peeve thread that you clicked on just to tell me how this is a pet peeve.... aka rude.

Honey - get used to it. This forum is full of jerks and twatwaffles. You'll learn the lay of the land soon enough. Some day you'll appreciate the humor and sarcasm and not take anything personally around here. :drinker: Go on - dust yo shoulda off! hah
  • TylerJ76
    Options

lol.

Here's a flower for you.
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    space invaders :grumble:
  • taunto
    Options
    Ignorance,
    the word "hate,"

and not giving a simple wave of 'thank you' when I let you cut in front of my on the road... what? Manners not good enough for you? How about my tailgating you all the way home? Pumping your brake lights won't stop me..... you will pay..... your family will pay..... I have some skin suit chaps to sell...... your kids have a great complexion.....

I digress.

My pet peeve is when I do something bad like cut somebody off unnecessarily and he then changes lane to pass me over and while passing me over, he does NOT look at me. You know the look. The look to wanna see the face of the *kitten***** who just cut you off! How rude! I now feel like crap because I feel that you should have given yourself the satisfaction of racially profiling my Asian driving and that woulda made me justify cutting you off but now I just feel like a d*** :(
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Mudd-butt
    I miss Oklahoma don't get back there enough!
  • Erica_Rae
    Erica_Rae Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I have misophonia , so certain trigger sounds just set me off the edge.
    -chewing
    -finger tapping
    -humming
    -cracking knuckles

....basically any sound that can be made with either the mouth or fingers.
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    People that bring very tiny babies in public for no good reason. Your 2 week old baby doesnt need to be at WalMart or that amusement park. Go home.