Pet Peeves

Options

Replies

• n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options

My pet peeve is when I do something bad like cut somebody off unnecessarily and he then changes lane to pass me over and while passing me over, he does NOT look at me. You know the look. The look to wanna see the face of the *kitten***** who just cut you off! How rude! I now feel like crap because I feel that you should have given yourself the satisfaction of racially profiling my Asian driving and that woulda made me justify cutting you off but now I just feel like a d*** :(

LOL

I don't care if you cut me off, just don't be ahead of me on the golf course and not let me play through...
  • MagicWhispers
    Options
    people scraping their spoons, forks with their teeth
    lying
    people having a strong opinion about something they know nothing about
  • DontWeightStartNow
    Options
    People that bring very tiny babies in public for no good reason. Your 2 week old baby doesnt need to be at WalMart or that amusement park. Go home.

Ha ha ha ha!!! Yes, GO HOME!!!
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I like pet peeve threads! Every time they come up, I think of another one. People who, for instance, go through the drive thru at a bank, but they have issues, that really should have brought them inside. Drive thru "anythings" should be for those who have quick and easy transactions.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Just people, in general.
  • DontWeightStartNow
    Options

My pet peeve is when I do something bad like cut somebody off unnecessarily and he then changes lane to pass me over and while passing me over, he does NOT look at me. You know the look. The look to wanna see the face of the *kitten***** who just cut you off! How rude! I now feel like crap because I feel that you should have given yourself the satisfaction of racially profiling my Asian driving and that woulda made me justify cutting you off but now I just feel like a d*** :(

LOL

I don't care if you cut me off, just don't be ahead of me on the golf course and not let me play through...

....OR AHEAD OF ME IN THE PASSING LANE NOT PASSING!!! ARGGGHHH!!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I had a 12.5 hours flight with like 3 babies that were crying back to back the entire time....

Thats not pet peeve, thats a call for vicodin...
  • springseternal
    springseternal Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    People who tell me to "calm down." Because nine times out of ten, they are the ones who got me worked up in the first place.
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to get some frusteration out and let others vent on somethngs that just get to them today. Sorry, this is the first thread I have had on here and I just started looking at communities threads. I didn't know it was a thing that people didn't like. So very sorry I have offended you for having a pet peeve thread that you clicked on just to tell me how this is a pet peeve.... aka rude.

Honey - get used to it. This forum is full of jerks and twatwaffles. You'll learn the lay of the land soon enough. Some day you'll appreciate the humor and sarcasm and not take anything personally around here. :drinker: Go on - dust yo shoulda off! hah

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!! "TwatWaffles" !! :smile:
  • alvalaurie
    alvalaurie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    1. people CONSTANTLY on their cell phones when they are out with other people... Ok if you check it every now and then... but don't spend more time on your cell phone that the person you are with.
    2. People Not RSVP-ing to a party invite... cool if you don't want to make it or can't go, but people need to plan how much food to have etc.
    3. People telling you they are going to borrow your stuff as they put it into their purse instead of asking you if they can... I've had to re-buy too many movies from people doing this and never bringing them back.
    4. People putting their feet and shoes on the coffee table... I eat and drink off of that thank you very much.
    5. The misuse of the word "Anti-social" If you are Anti-Social then you are AGAINST society honesty have a blatant disregard for who you hurt... like serial killers, or people that swindle others out of money etc. A-social is the correct word if you are just don't really want anything to do with people and would rather not go out.

I seriously didn't know there was another word for what I have been calling "anti-social". Thank you for clarifying!

Not RSVP-ing irritates me as well.
  • Br4ndi
    Br4ndi Posts: 177
    Options
    People that wear their pajamas out in public.
    Laziness
    Uncleanliness
    People that complain about their life or situation yet do nothing to improve it
    Liars
    This one may get me in trouble but SAHM's that act like they do some much more than me...b!tch please I work full time and do all the crap you do

Ok, maybe my SIL has just pissed me off this morning bc all those are my pet peeves about her RANT OVER for now
  • SavageFeast
    SavageFeast Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    People that get a piece of pizza and leave the top of the box wide open. You're letting out the heat!!
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    people scraping their spoons, forks with their teeth

THIS DRIVES ME CRAZY! I hate it more than anything and my boyfriend does it. I told him it's stupid and to stop and he literally said "how else do you get the food off the spoon?" Uhhh with your mouth? I hate it. It makes me crazy. He also uses really large spoons to eat with, like spoons I view as a serving spoon. Does it need to be that big? It's huge.
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    When my kids leave empty boxes or sodas in the fridge or pantry!
  • laural007
    laural007 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    When I miss a call and I immediately call back only for it to go to voice mail. What did you do, drop the phone and run away??
  • dkrieser
    dkrieser Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    When I miss a call and I immediately call back only for it to go to voice mail. What did you do, drop the phone and run away??

Yes!! lol
  • dkrieser
    dkrieser Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to get some frusteration out and let others vent on somethngs that just get to them today. Sorry, this is the first thread I have had on here and I just started looking at communities threads. I didn't know it was a thing that people didn't like. So very sorry I have offended you for having a pet peeve thread that you clicked on just to tell me how this is a pet peeve.... aka rude.

Honey - get used to it. This forum is full of jerks and twatwaffles. You'll learn the lay of the land soon enough. Some day you'll appreciate the humor and sarcasm and not take anything personally around here. :drinker: Go on - dust yo shoulda off! hah

Okay, love the twatwaffles, that shall be my word for the day! Thank you. I do apprciate humor and I have been known as sarcastic. So I get that... but just being kinda crappy for now reason is someone I usually call out... but you are right... I am sure that goes on alot here. Jerks will be jerks..
  • btwalsh132
    btwalsh132 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    that when i buy something, at any type of store, the total is always $xx.05, or $X.07.

Then I have 93 cents rattling around in my pocket. hate that.

I also hate when my wife complains, which is pretty much contantly. Or at least thats what I hear. And now that I type that I feel better and will regain patience, empathy and the eagerness to hear the same story over and over again.
  • Cespuglio
    Cespuglio Posts: 385 Member
    Options

I'm sorry... "twatwaffles"???? BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *deep breath* HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!! So. Awesome.
  • Cespuglio
    Cespuglio Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    People that bring very tiny babies in public for no good reason. Your 2 week old baby doesnt need to be at WalMart or that amusement park. Go home.

Ugh! Seriously! I love kids and all, but I hate it when people bring really young babies to the movies. They ALWAYS start crying too! A movie? Really?!?! Get a damn sitter!

I also hate it when I'm commuting on the train and some ignoramus decides he/she's going to blast his/her music (usually the really offensive kind) and subject the rest of the commuters to the torture. Even better when they start rapping out loud in order to get even more attention.