NSV for 11/9

Options
2»

Replies

• lizapettit
    lizapettit Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Woohoo, way to go!

Mine is... I have on a shirt from AE that I have not been able to button since November 2009!!!!! I know because I wore it on the way to the Bahamas, but I didn't think about it having been exactly 3 years until after I put it on... I'm smiling ear to ear today! :happy:
  • lizapettit
    lizapettit Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I was doing my work out this morning and my trousers fell down because they are way too big... good job I was at home alone, otherwise that could have been VERY embarrassing. :embarassed: :laugh:

Haha, that's awesome!!
  • Snapper1985
    Snapper1985 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I broke the 42-minute mark on my 5k on the treadmill! AND came oh-so-close to hitting a 4.5mph pace.
  • pen2u
    pen2u Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Someone in the office called out "Hi Skinny!" when I walked past their desk.
  • kittenbobitten
    kittenbobitten Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!

As I was dressing for the gym today I realized two things. First, I fit into a pair of panties I have carried around for YEARS because they are so cute and I am too stubborn and prideful to admit they are too small. I could never get them over my thighs. Now they fit! Then when I went to put on a t-shirt, of course I had nothing clean, so I grabbed one of my boyfriend's shirts. When we met I could barely fit in his t-****s (and he wears them pretty baggy) without stretching them. Now his smaller shirts fit me and his regular shirts are sloppy big on me. I've looked like a slouch at the gym all week because my clothes are so baggy!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!