jeans help - who wears straight leg jeans?

Options
I need new jeans. That fit. I live in American eagle straight leg jeans, but you can only order them online now, but I need to try them on to make sure they fit now since obviously my jeans are too big in an awkward way. Anyway, what's everyone's favorite store/brand of straight leg jeans?

Replies

• toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    Why only straight leg?
    I loooove Lucky jeans.
  • tonightokayalright
    tonightokayalright Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Why only straight leg?
    I loooove Lucky jeans.

I wear skinny jeans too, but straight leg is as wide as I'm willing to go. I have narrow hips, so anything bigger just looks silly on meme
  • Turtlehurdle
    Options
    I have big hips so straight doesn't work for me.
  • buckleten
    buckleten Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I like boot cut best, most flattering - I really like Victoria Beckham and seven for all mankind jeans
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Check out Gap, I wear their Always Skinny and their Real Straight style jeans. I also have a couple of pair from Old Navy, they have kind of an in between style, not super skinny but not as wide as a straight leg.
  • tonightokayalright
    tonightokayalright Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Check out Gap, I wear their Always Skinny and their Real Straight style jeans. I also have a couple of pair from Old Navy, they have kind of an in between style, not super skinny but not as wide as a straight leg.

Do you find that gap jeans stretch out a lot? I haven't shopped there in a long time because I used to have that problem.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    True Religion.
  • Sarabeth1980
    Sarabeth1980 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Kut from Kloth. My absolute favorite jeans.
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    i ONLY wear boot cut jeans and straight leg. anything else i refuse to wear. i have no *kitten* and these are the only ones that done make me look crazy
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I was really suprised but Target has a great selection. They have 6 different fits of jeans that come in skinny, straight, boot cut, etc. It really makes shopping for jeans easy and they are affordable!
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options

Do you find that gap jeans stretch out a lot? I haven't shopped there in a long time because I used to have that problem.

I have that issue with the Always Skinny, but the pairs of the Real Straights that I have don't have nearly as much stretch to them.
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Levi's has nice straight leg jeans.. I usually buy them at Kohls. I'm a fan of Old Navy too.. they fit me well and they are cheapo.
  • beanerific518
    Options
    Kut from Kloth. My absolute favorite jeans.

I tried on a pair of Kut jeans a few weeks ago. AMAZING! Too bad I didn't need a pair so i couldn't justify the cost. I will definitely look back into Kut when it is time for a new pair.
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Big Star Vintage straight leg jeans
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    You heard of straight legged skinnies? Those look good
  • leslie0422
    leslie0422 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I like Old Navy Flirt jeans. I think they're supposed to be boot cut but they look straight leg to me. And they're not very expensive.
  • misschristinajoy
    Options

I love the Real Straight jeans from the gap. I also have a pair of their curvy skinny jeans. They fit great.
  • Miche11e5
    Miche11e5 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I like jeans at The Limited. They have a variety of styles, wide & straight leg. And, if you watch the clearance rack you can get a deal!
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Options
    I wear whatever makes my *kitten* look good.
  • scruffykaz
    scruffykaz Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Dorothy Perkins but I'm guessing you are in the USA and not the UK!

I also liked a shop I found in Arizona called Torrid. I loved their jeans :-)