jeans help - who wears straight leg jeans?

Options
2»

Replies

• girlnumber57
    Options
    I love Victorias Secret Hipster straight leg jeans. They are a smidge higher on the waist (not mom jean high) so there is no crack showing when I bend over :) Still have to order them though, which I agree is a little annoying
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Calvin Klein (purchased at Marshalls for a lot less).

Gap.

And my all time favorite pants/skirts these days: Lands End Canvas (not regular land's end, think: cheaper JCrew):
    http://canvas.landsend.com/canvas/index.html

30% off sale going on now! ^^^^^
  • tonightokayalright
    tonightokayalright Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Dorothy Perkins but I'm guessing you are in the USA and not the UK!

I also liked a shop I found in Arizona called Torrid. I loved their jeans :-)

Canada, actually :-\ a lot of the brands and stores being mentioned don't exist here lol
  • Onesnap
    Options
    Kut from Kloth. My absolute favorite jeans.

I tried on a pair of Kut jeans a few weeks ago. AMAZING! Too bad I didn't need a pair so i couldn't justify the cost. I will definitely look back into Kut when it is time for a new pair.

I got a pair of Kut at Ross stores in Philly for only $17 off of $75. TOTALLY amazing. The first cropped skinny jeans to ever fit me.
  • Onesnap
    Options

Canada, actually :-\ a lot of the brands and stores being mentioned don't exist here lol

Does the brand I mentioned ship to Canada? (Land's End Canvas, not regular Land's End)
  • FullOfWinToo
    Options
    straight leg... they make your shoes look even hotter
  • Br4ndi
    Br4ndi Posts: 177
    Options
    Limited!!!!
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    My daughter just bought some skinny jeans at Old Navy. I like them too, but am noticing they are not as easy to find If you find some, stock up!
  • tonightokayalright
    Options

Does the brand I mentioned ship to Canada? (Land's End Canvas, not regular Land's End)

They'll ship here, but have no stores :-( and I'm at the point where I have to try everything on before I buy it.
  • tonightokayalright
    Options
    straight leg... they make your shoes look even hotter

Lol truth. The only style of jeans that looks good with every single pair of shoes I own.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Levi's makes a great variety of jeans styles, and I love the way they fit, priced reasonably too! I get mine at JCPenney, and thrift stores too, whenever I can find them:)
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    i got a pair of sonoma jeans at kohls...they are a demi bootcut.....i know you want straight leg...they have them there as well...and last i went they were on sale...no one can pass up a sale...lol
  • Sarabeth1980
    Sarabeth1980 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Kut from Kloth. My absolute favorite jeans.

I tried on a pair of Kut jeans a few weeks ago. AMAZING! Too bad I didn't need a pair so i couldn't justify the cost. I will definitely look back into Kut when it is time for a new pair.

I find them often at Macys on the sale rack with a 20% off coupon... I don't think I have ever paid over $40 for a pair!
  • Irish_Chica
    Options
    I like lucky and joes jeans in bootcut. I have big hips and small waist going on so skinny tapered jeans aren't most flattering IMO