Amazing!!
  • jrtcw
    jrtcw Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You look just great!
  • Cassandrae1964
    Cassandrae1964 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Great job. You give me more hope than I had before to know that I can do it too. Congrats on your weight loss!!!!!
  • charlena48
    charlena48 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!! Good for you - you are a beautiful young lady. Congratulations!!
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Picture heavy; person light.
    CONGRATULATIONS!
  • AthenaErr
    AthenaErr Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    That's just so inspiring. We are the same height and my goal weight is 127 so this is just brilliant to see. Huge round of applause and much cheering for you!
  • BuffyEat2Live
    BuffyEat2Live Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    WOW I am so inspired right now. Thank you for sharing.
  • jen10st
    jen10st Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    WOW! you are amazing what an inspiration. Congratulations you look young healthy and beautiful x
  • CantonMan1234
    CantonMan1234 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing and Congratulations!!!
  • michellemains1983
    Options
    congratulations, you look great! :)
  • RebeccaRLN
    RebeccaRLN Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well done you look great and you are really inspiring :)
  • Amlong1977
    Amlong1977 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration! My starting weight was about the same as yours. I don't know if it's possible for me to ever be as small as you, but you've given me hope that through time, hard work & discipline, it really can be done. You're absolutely gorgeous & & amazing for coming so far & never giving up! I'll bet shopping's a blast now. Congratulations! :)
  • barbiek999
    barbiek999 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You are simply gorgeous! Thanks so very much for posting this as it offers sooooo much inspiration to all of us on this journey!!! You havde done an absolutely incredible job! Congratulations!
  • healthyinpink
    healthyinpink Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! A true inspiration <3
  • TSivak
    TSivak Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You are doing FANTASTIC girl!!!! you even look 10 years younger!!!! WOW!!! talk about inspiration!!!!
  • notenoughspeed
    notenoughspeed Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    That is pure awesomeness. I'll see ya down there in a year. 'bout a 3rd the way down myself.
  • bee_strong
    Options
    amazing! you are an inspiration! nice pics
  • eyesontheprize13
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! You're absolutely gorgeous and it's like your beauty started shining though more and more with the more weight you lost! I definitely want to get to your weight BRAVO!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Wow, your story is the epitome of the definition of the word inspiration - "the action or power of moving the intellect or emotions". Thank you for sharing your story!!
  • Charmed285
    Charmed285 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    looking totally freakin' awesome.

jealousy here...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!