Options

Replies

• treatingmybodyright
    Options
    Simply amazing! Congratulations!
  • oohmercyme
    oohmercyme Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on all your hard work!
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Amazing... You look wonderful, and thank you for your honesty ... There are no shortcuts and it is a lifelong journey. Be proud.
  • conure2
    conure2 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! Epic Transformation!
  • hbm616
    hbm616 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Wow what a transformation! Congratulations on all your hard work and success =]
  • Juliechilli
    Juliechilli Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! Amazing job good for you!
  • mstissa02
    mstissa02 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing!!! You are an inspiration for those to lose weight. Thank you for this post!
  • U81fA1th
    U81fA1th Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    When you said, "it's all about portion control, the ability to say no and exercising." that is truly the key to a new healthier lifestyle success and those are the words that I use to give me strength on my journey. Congrats on your success and I am super happy for you :flowerforyou:
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    You have done a great job at expressing your journey in words. You look great. You have accomplished so much.
  • minkakross
    minkakross Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different person. Congratulations on your transformation.
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Holy freaking Moly. You are now officially one of the hottest chicks on MFP. Super Job!!!
  • MichelleWagner50
    MichelleWagner50 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Your pics are and story are amazing!! Great job :-):flowerforyou:
  • kobashi
    kobashi Posts: 164
    Options
    That is truly phenomenal. You should feel amazing!!!!
  • shelbysp8
    shelbysp8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You look Great! Awesome job!
  • SeminoleFan0514
    Options
    You look amazing! You are such an inspiration to me. I have quite a bit of weight to lose and you prove that it can be done.
  • leankaybee
    leankaybee Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    heeeeeeeeeey ... this is awesome :) .... congratulations :)
  • tiarenee76
    tiarenee76 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    WOW! what a transformation, you look great! I am so inspired to take more photos as I am now, knowing they will ultimately be "before pictures" and to just keep moving and enjoy the little victories. Congrats to you and the successful journey.
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Holy crap!! You don't even look like the same person, at all. Great job. You must be so happy! Thanks for sharing, you look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Such an inspiration!!! You should be so proud!!!! Congratulations!
  • Bummiey
    Bummiey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Omg!!!! You look so amazing :love: :wink: this has totally inspired me. Thanksfor sharing! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!