300ish to 127 [pic heavy]

Options

Replies

• wallacam194
    Options
    WOW! incredible job! you are such an inspiration! :)
  • hydelaa
    hydelaa Posts: 184
    Options
    HOT DAMN!!!! :-)
  • Clemsonmom
    Clemsonmom Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!
  • Hustler2g3
    Options
    You look absolutely AMAZING! YOU INSPIRE ME!
  • sallydurkin
    sallydurkin Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    So Awsome!!! Love people who take pictures... it inspires me that maybe I should, and inspires that maybe my goals are not that out of touch with what could be. I don't tell people what I really strive for as I don't want to hear their crap!
  • LadySylvanas
    LadySylvanas Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    oh my, you look fab! x
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Wow astounding change! Good for you, I can't imagine how amazing you must feel!
  • mojox2003
    mojox2003 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    All I can say is amazing fantastic, im near 300lb and would love to get to where you are truely an insparation thanks so much for posting.
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    amazing!!! I am just wondering if you had extra skin? I lost around 80 and have some and did not know if you do because it does not look like you do at all... I am also 5'4 and around 130 goal around 125
  • armishia
    armishia Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You have given me hope. Thank you. You look amazing!!!
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Wow! Stunning. You look amazing :) You should be so proud of yourself. Great job.
  • Patovader
    Patovader Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Amazing story, an inspiration to everyone on this site!

Good luck with your maintenance :)
  • Mari82chicago
    Mari82chicago Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow your progress and success is amazing. I can imagine the emotion and hard work of dedication you have been through. You truly are a inspiration for all and may you be happy and much luck with the new you!! You go girl!!
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring story! All the more inspiring because you did it yourself, through a healthy diet and exercise. You show that with discipline and dedication it is possible! You will never regret doing this now. The world is ahead of you, and you are ready for whatever it brings!
  • Tebbspcad
    Options
    Wow, congratulations on the success you have worked so hard for. You have totally transformed and you look so much happier for it! Well done you :)
  • miss4sure
    miss4sure Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!! Such an inspiration... Wow!:flowerforyou:
  • 14uqueen
    14uqueen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for the post! "A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Chinese Proverb Thanks for taking that first step!
  • simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Awesome wow , nice job !
  • ashleydeleon6912
    Options
    wow! Good for you!
  • tgiusto
    tgiusto Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Oh wow!!! You look amazing! Thank you for sharing these pictures. I really need the inspiration. I've got anywhere between 60 to 100 lbs. too lose. I've been overweight so long that I don't even know how much. I've gone up and down for years. This time feels different. I've got family and friends that have been successful, and I'm following in their footsteps. Now I see your pictures. I feel like I have some hope! Thank you for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!