Options
    wD3YD.gif
  • AddictedtoAerosmith
    Options
    wD3YD.gif

I approve, so sorry I even stepped into this forum
  • 1TenaciousGirl
    Options
    Yes Ms RN the things I have said in this thread lead to mental illness. I am so glad all that schooling you got came in useful for you.

Wow, three Avatar changes in 7 minutes...clearly you appear stable...you are a dime a dozen, and the word is you Kray Kray....Have a fantastic weekend trying to find the cream to look younger...

Addicted why do u continue to argue with the internet trolls out there. Obviously trolling with no face is the one talent OP has since Googling is out of the question.
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    LOL BUKKAKE THREAD
  • sullrico18
    sullrico18 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    The only eye cream I've ever used was ROC back in the day, and I did like it.... I'm currently using the Simple brand moisturizer...absorbs really well :-) I like it as well.

I'm interested in hearing if anyone has tried any of the drug store brands (usually on the less expensive end) and how they liked them.
  • katealbright
    katealbright Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I have the Olay Total Effects Tone Correcting Treatent and I feel like it makes my eyes look shiny and worse in the short term, but I still have hopes for long term effects for some reason. I do want to try the Total Effects Eye CREAM Treatment though, because the face creams in this line get really good reviews so maybe the eye cream is better than what I'm using now. Idk I call it logic but I may be crazy!
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Sizzle, let the haters hate. They don't know any different.
  • lik_11
    lik_11 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I've tried both Olay regenerist and Garnier Skin renew eye rollers and was not impressed with either one. It felt good to roll them on- but didn't notice a difference with either one in my fine lines.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Sizzle, let the haters hate. They don't know any different.
    Again...
    Xttaa.gif
  • AddictedtoAerosmith
    Options
    l like this Avatar, we should hook up
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    HA HA HA
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    dU5QW.gif
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I have used a few from Target (can't remember the name of this one brand that came from Europe that was supposed to be soooo good-and I even tried to GOOGLE it to find the name to share with no luck) but I wasn't really impressed. Haven't been impressed by those types yet......but still willing to keep trying them out!
  • 1TenaciousGirl
    Options
    Does that potato come from Washington cuz Idaho potatoes are much bigger.
  • AddictedtoAerosmith
    Options
    Yes, but I prefer Sweet.
  • AddictedtoAerosmith
    Options
    You got that right!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Please stop arguing.

*edited to add a full stop at the end of the sentence, after the clean up crew edited my original post.
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Best.avatar.ever!!!!!

I love how the hostile people are calling the normal/mellow ones hostile. And not using spell check after scolding others like nuns in a Catholic school for errors. Tisk tisk.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options