Wii Etc (Fit, Fit Plus, EA....) Team for February

Options
1141516171820»

Replies

• jam0525
    jam0525 Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I started a new thread for March. Here is the link - http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/83740-wii-etc-fit-fit-plus-ea-team-for-march

I will not have a Wii goal for March. My daughter is having hip surgery on 3/15/10 and I will be lucky to get any regular exercise at all from then til the end of the month. We will be out of state staying in a hotel as she needs a specialized procedure that is not available locally.

You (all) are a great bunch of people and I'm glad to be getting to know you, so I will be popping in and keeping in touch as often as I can.

JAM

PS: I do like the Wii Fit Plus. I'm working my way through all of their pre-canned routines when I get on in the morning now.
  • TwentyTen
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I started a new thread for March. Here is the link - http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/83740-wii-etc-fit-fit-plus-ea-team-for-march

I will not have a Wii goal for March. My daughter is having hip surgery on 3/15/10 and I will be lucky to get any regular exercise at all from then til the end of the month. We will be out of state staying in a hotel as she needs a specialized procedure that is not available locally.

You (all) are a great bunch of people and I'm glad to be getting to know you, so I will be popping in and keeping in touch as often as I can.

JAM

PS: I do like the Wii Fit Plus. I'm working my way through all of their pre-canned routines when I get on in the morning now.

Thanks for setting up the thread for March JAM.

Best wishes that all goes well with your daughter's surgery and the healing process.
  • kookla33
    kookla33 Posts: 234
    Options
    Did the Wii for 56 minutes today! Yay! I have done the body test every day this week and at least ten minutes of yoga every day this weeks. I can't believe how much stronger I feel from just that! Yesterday, I added on running and the bike trail thing and some strength. Feels good!
  • jawhwilson
    Options
    Had to quit Wii Fit Plus after three minutes of step aerobics this morning. The kids gave me their stomach bug. Hopefully I'll be back on the horse tomorrow.
  • elysant
    elysant Posts: 139
    Options
    So, I am going on another campus tour in the morning for my stepdaughter. It's an hour drive to the college, a 2 hour meeting/tour, and an hour drive back. I think I am going to need some extra sleep tonight! :o)
  • TwentyTen
    Options
    Last day of February here. I know we all , and more, are moved over to the March thread, but I just want to say it's been a good month here! I am going to try and kick it up just a notch for March, trying to increase the amount of burn i get from the time I put in. I can't really make more time, but I can push myself a bit harder in the time I have. Mid-month I hit my 6 month post op mark, so no more excuses to go easy on myself. Lets kick it in gear for March everyone. See you there!!
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Last day of February here. I know we all , and more, are moved over to the March thread, but I just want to say it's been a good month here! I am going to try and kick it up just a notch for March, trying to increase the amount of burn i get from the time I put in. I can't really make more time, but I can push myself a bit harder in the time I have. Mid-month I hit my 6 month post op mark, so no more excuses to go easy on myself. Lets kick it in gear for March everyone. See you there!!

How's your water? lol
  • TwentyTen
    Options

How's your water? lol

Thanks Peter. I will try to do better today than yesterday!!
  • tobysjrzgrl
    tobysjrzgrl Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Can anyone help. I've been using the wii every am for 30 min. (golf, soccer, skiing & yoga) Just started stepping. Love it. Also started the run. Long, short, & Island Run. I've got one new knee and surgery on the other one in May. Doing OK - BUT I get terrible pain between my shoulder blades. Is this normal while running?? Thanks