Need friends that post daily

Options

Replies

• fatty4757
    Options
    Hi only been trying this for 3 weeks but i'm impressed the only thing i need to cut down on is wine!!!!
  • joanne70
    joanne70 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi I log on several times a day and so committed feel free to add me :smile:
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Hi Jordan I log on here regularly, and always try and be as supportive as possible to my friends and also understand we all have 'off' days and do not judge. The important thing is we get back on it. Feel fre to add me ;0)
  • toofatandy
    toofatandy Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want.

I have been on for 2 weeks I log daily because I start my day pre-planning breakfast and lunch meals before I have them.
    Just need to get my dinners planned and I will have the day logged just as it begins.
  • wholelottarosa
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I could use more people that log on daily as well.
  • Allyice
    Allyice Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add :)
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    i log in everyday and post random thoughts, not only fitness-related. add me :)
  • StrongerThanThor
    StrongerThanThor Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday, feel free to add me anyone :)
  • Suegetsskinnyandfit
    Options
    hey :)
    Im Sue and 18.
    just like you I am kinda new to myfitnesspal too. ( I have it around 3 month now but only last wednesday I started serious logging)
    I eat mostly vegetables and fruits and I am a runner, trying to go up to a halfmarathonlevel.
    I added you and I would love some more motivating friends on here :))
  • treatyoselftoslim
    Options
    i'm new and looking for friends too! feel free to add me!
  • IronTitaness
    Options
    Everyday logger and I try to give as much support as possible. Feel free to add. :flowerforyou:
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    always here to help...and workout like a beast
  • Teena65
    Teena65 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want, ive just started posting again after some time off .. Im losing weight slowly and being accountable really helps..:smile:
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    i post a lot and am motivating. plus i'm probably the best looking guy on myfitnesspal, so you should definitely add me.

be warned, i have a lot of friends, and can't always comment on every status.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    You say you're going to give it everything you've got and not do it half assed but it sounds like you are planning just that! Please start logging, it's the way to success. How will you know for certain what you can improve on if you don't get the results you want without it all tracked? Welcome to add me if you want but I think you're maybe going about it wrongly right from the start.
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I log in every day and I love to encourage and be encouraged! I haven't opened my diary (yet)... I am building my confidence towards that. As you can see, I've been around MFP for a while, so yo-yo dieting is something I know a little about. This time, I'm taking it much more slowly and plan to really make the weight lost stay lost.

:flowerforyou: add me if you like :smile:
  • hollyxrawk
    Options
    it doesnt matter if they log in all the food they eat or the exercises. this site is not just about logging. its about motivation & support from others. its really nobody's business what you do or dont put in your diary & i quite frankly, i dont give two ****s what ppl eat or exercise. i just want to be supported & support others!
  • 91keira
    Options
    Hi I post every day and always try to motivate my friends and chat to them
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    Hi, I'm on mfp for about 50 ish days now, logging daily, so far lost 6 kg, with a help of mfp friends, if you or any other of y up would like to be my friends you all are more then welcome :)
  • gjulie
    gjulie Posts: 391
    Options
    Hi Im here every day!A couple of times a day if its any help feel free to add me!