Need friends that post daily

Options

Replies

• rainghirl
    rainghirl Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I post daily on here, except if I'm on holiday or my work commitments take me away from the internet.

I've lost the 22lbs I aimed to lose (started on Fitday then moved to here when I had 8lbs to go), and am now trying to use this to maintain my weight - which it looks like you'll be doing at some point once you've lost the weight. I try and encourage my friends on here as much as possible.

So if you want to add me you can do, but obv if you're looking for other people who are still losing weight it might not be appropriate for you.
  • dga226
    dga226 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me and anyone else can since i am on everyday checking in and seeing and offering advice
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I'm new here(well new as in i've been on the site for a year and a half but just now getting back on the wagon) and this time i'm really giving it everything i've got.

I'm 23, 190lbs with a goal of 150lbs. I am the definition of a yo-yo dieter- completing easily 8 years of it. At my highest, I was 215lbs and my lowest was 150lbs. Seriously, I am so ashamed of shedding and gaining 65lbs over and over again...THIS HAS GOT TO STOP.

This time, I am telling friends and family of my plans to lose weight, eating correctly instead of using a fad diet to see results quickly, and making exercise a priority. I'm using my tools here on MFP as well so I could really use some friends that log in daily and keep me updated on their progress as well... hopefully I can gain some friends that post every day because I find that by reading that others are doing the same as me then I stay motivated. I don't log everything I eat nor do I log every single exercise, but I just want to talk to people regularly.

I'm done being fat, and I can't wait to share a before and after photo on here(found some pretty disgusting before pics)

Hope to hear from some new friends soon.

Hello! :)

Good luck on your weightloss journey! If you commit to it, you'll succeed, I have no doubts. :)

You can add me, I'm Ginny, 24, and I'm always on here and glad to chat/help ppl anyway I can.

xx
  • yogeshsarkar
    yogeshsarkar Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Logging in 35 days in a row and started measuring weight only 20 days ago, since that is when I bought my first weight scale :D
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    it doesnt matter if they log in all the food they eat or the exercises. this site is not just about logging. its about motivation & support from others. its really nobody's business what you do or dont put in your diary & i quite frankly, i dont give two ****s what ppl eat or exercise. i just want to be supported & support others!

Diaries can be set to private so no one else sees it if that is what they prefer so it's not about other people it's about having it tracked for yourself!
  • carfanman
    carfanman Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    good luck with your weight loss
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    How You Doin?! haha I am a daily poster and fitness freak!
  • jlburns2005
    jlburns2005 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I log on daily also. Anyone can feel free to add me
  • nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    sorry but I am not accepting people that don't log their daily food and exercise because that is half *kitten*.....

I accept SERIOUS people that are down to lose weight and make it a number one option...... This may not yet be your time my dear, or you would drop that damn weight.....GOOD LUCK-

Touche!

Ouch! Apparently some people have never had a problem with yoyo dieting as you and I have. I'm glad she is doing so well! I have done the yoyo thing too many times but I am done with that and plan on being fit the rest of my life. I will send you a friend request.
  • Proyecto_AN
    Options
    Feel free to add me, i'm consistent.
  • kw85296
    kw85296 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I log daily and try to encourage all my friends. Feel free to add me.:flowerforyou:
  • Chlo92x
    Chlo92x Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Iv been on MPF for a year now but started up seriously again 4 weeks ago and iv been logging every day since!
    Feel free to add me I aslso need more friends who log daily!
  • JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    you may send me a request- i have logged in here daily for the past 665 days :) good luck on your journey!!!

Wow...I have only got 310 days....Great job!
  • breeZrizi
    breeZrizi Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    im on alllll the time lol

feel free to add me :)
  • healthyinpink
    healthyinpink Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hey! Send me an add, I'm a yoyo dieter too :( and it's about time this stops! I'm going to get down to my goal weight one day at a time and I'm definitely going to be posting here a lot!
  • NeverTooLateForChange
    Options
    I post daily and log every thing. I will add you. You can accept.if youd like. Oh my diary is visible.
  • LeRevCooper
    Options
    Anyone can add me too! :flowerforyou:
  • LadyBeryl
    LadyBeryl Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I log everyday and have my diary open to friends. If you do the same, feel free to add.
  • Timmyttt418
    Timmyttt418 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi, I log on several times a day between my phone and my computers, feel free to add!
  • nessie84
    Options
    I'm new here(well new as in i've been on the site for a year and a half but just now getting back on the wagon) and this time i'm really giving it everything i've got.

I'm 23, 190lbs with a goal of 150lbs. I am the definition of a yo-yo dieter- completing easily 8 years of it. At my highest, I was 215lbs and my lowest was 150lbs. Seriously, I am so ashamed of shedding and gaining 65lbs over and over again...THIS HAS GOT TO STOP.

I can completely relate. I am trying so hard this time to make this change permanent. I am looking to make new friends on here too as well as be on here consistently. You can add me and hopefully I can help encourage you to keep going!

Vanessa