5'1 - 5'2 ladies whats your goal weight :)

Options

Replies

• susanr613
    susanr613 Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and 47 years old. My WW goal range is 118 - 137. I hit 135 in January and was maintaining it but then packed on 7 pounds of stress eating.

I have always had a "feminine" figure with full chest, hips, and rear.

I think I will be comfortable between 130 - 135.
  • rose_gian
    rose_gian Posts: 43
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and I'm going by what the BMI calculator suggests, 132, as a healthy weight range for my age and height. I have about 55 more pounds to go to achieve this goal. I used to be weary of the BMI chart but I'm not anymore because I am not an athlete. I think I will be happy at 140 pounds.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Barely 5'2, I've been at my weight forever. 97 -107. I 'm happy with it as long as I can do yoga, handstands, and swim. :)
  • melruiz5
    melruiz5 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hello!!!! I'm 5'1.. about 5'5-5'6 with shoes on! lol LOVE my Stilettos and they are comfy lol

I started out at 220, did NOT carry that well . . I'm currently at 165 and my goal weight is 140. Until i get there lol I have an hourglass figure. . so, top heavy(ish) and wider hips with a bubble booty lol I currenltly wear a size 6-8 and not sure what GOAL size i want to be in. My goal was just a size 9 (single digits) But, i've SURPASSED that lol So, no size number in mind :smile:

Enjoy and good luck! You should go based off what YOU want and how YOU feel, etc etc. :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7"

Until I take my shoes off, then 5'1" =P

I'm maintaining at 108-110, and 17% body fat right now. Ultimate goal is 15% body fat, and whatever weight that comes with.

That is awesome! My goal body fat % is 17 right now. I'm just getting started and I'm at 19.5%.
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1". I have my goal set at 105 pounds... HOWEVER I am starting to realize, that 115, 105... it doesn't really matter. Even under 115 I still have this belly fat. I think it's not about the weight at this point. I can't really cardio it off. I'm going to have to start lifting, and if that means more weight for a toner body, I am just FINE with that! Set goals for yourself, but be flexible and keep in mind that it doesn't have to be a set number, or size... just where ever you are comfortable and happy!
  • paulamcampbell
    Options
    Yes I'm 5' 1" and my goal is 120.:smile:
  • fitnwhole
    fitnwhole Posts: 227
    Options
    I'm 36 years old and 5'2" tall. I started MFP about 5 months ago weighing 173. My goal weight is 138. My goal BMI is anything within the "acceptable range" ... when i started it was at 33%, now down to 31 - hoping to get it to 23 or below... I was a US womens size 14/16 when I started and now I'm down to a comfy almost baggy size 12. I currently weigh about 155. I hope to be wearing a size 8 or 10 when I hit 138 pounds. However, all of that said, at the end of the day - my BMI is more important than my weight and how I feel and look naked is more important than any number. So, if I keep toning/lifting sculpting and I end up being 143 and wearing a 10 and I'm happy, well then. so be it. nuff said.

I'm 35 years old and 5' 2.75" (yes every little bit counts lol) and I'm right with you. I started out at 173 I'm hoping to be at 138 as well just so I can say I'm in the 130's and have a 1lb cushion lol
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1", currently 130lb around 22ish% body fat and I like how I look and feel at this weight and body fat percentage.

I'd like to weigh 140lb, with my body fat % remaining in the low 20s. No idea if that's possible or not, I'm training and eating for strength gains and if I get heavier without getting fatter then I'm cool with that :) but I'm not really that focused on a magic number for weight. Being healthy, strong, fit, liking what I see in the mirror and being able to lift really heavy stuff is what counts, not what some stupid number of scale weight is.
  • ddjjpm
    ddjjpm Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3. I started at 216 and I am at 173 right now. My goal weight is 140. I can't imagine going lower than that but I guess we will see when I get there. I am top heavy and have a large frameso I don't think I would look right. I want to talk to my doctor about it when I go in again but I only go when I am sick.
  • cupcakes_and_cardio
    cupcakes_and_cardio Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and my goal weight for right now is 140....once I reach that, I'll go from there, probably 120
  • augustholly
    augustholly Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2' and 19, and my goal weight is 135-140!
    I know that seems high for some, but the last time I weighed 135 was when I was 13, so I don't think my body is naturally smaller! My doctor wanted 142, so.
    My current weight is 161.
  • TheHorribleBlob
    TheHorribleBlob Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3". My goal weight is 100 lbs.
  • mom2tmh
    mom2tmh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2, 32 and my voal weight is 115. When I was 18, I weighed 100 and thinking back feel it was too skinny for me. Id like to be 115 and muscular than 100 and little muscle tone :-) At the moment I weigh 150, and have already lost 47 lbs from my starting weight of 197.
  • Nicolekid1
    Options
    I am 5"1 tho my hubby says I am 5"0 and my goal is 120-130. I qm not just looking to be tiny, Iwant to be fit! And I have always had a bigger chest so I assume that adds on a few lbs ;)
  • x_Shruti_x
    x_Shruti_x Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1.5 and I made it 52kg back in October but it's crept back on and i'm now 57kg (125 lbs) I have an unusually huge belly and waist for my weight (i'm a very unfortunate apple shape) and I want to lose it. I think the only way that would be possible is if I make it to around 47/48 kg. Back when I was 52kg i remember being happier with my body but still needed to budge the bulging belly! I hope I get there one day!
  • loublou78
    loublou78 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'2, current around 138, it fluctuates between 137 & 139 :/ goal is 125 but every lb off is great! :)
  • Mermerm
    Mermerm Posts: 5
    Options
    Aw Darn! Can I still reply if I'm 5'0? Lol, my goal weight is 125 :)
  • Pixilox
    Pixilox Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and hover between 108-110. It's a good weight for me, but I just need to work on getting rid of some jiggle in the tush and a little flatter tummy.
  • Britterboo22
    Britterboo22 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2(and a half) current weight 193.5 started out at 200 lbs.
    short term goal is 170 lbs.
    Long term goal is 150 lbs.

I saw the scale at 200 and I was like this has to stop!