5'1 - 5'2 ladies whats your goal weight :)

Options

Replies

• bkhaha
    bkhaha Posts: 2
    Options
    What tool(s) would you suggest? Thanks!
  • Dakryn
    Dakryn Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Im 5 feet and my goal is 115...that is my goal because two years ago that is what i weighed and I was in a size 3-5...I am currently going for small goals....so 10 pounds at a time...so my short term goal is 130...
    since after having babies, I dont think i could get down to my weight before kids which is 105 and I think I wouldnt look healthy at that weight...I guess it doesnt matter as long as I like how I look in the mirror and how I feel about myself
    Good luck!!!
  • amhwh
    amhwh Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1.5" or so. My goal is somewhere between 105-110, depending on body composition. Currently around 110-112 but want to lower my body fat slightly/increase my muscle mass a little. I just started a 12 week program so we'll see where I am in April. :)
  • grk_tigris
    grk_tigris Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and in doing research found a table that gives weight to height ratios based on skeleton size as well (small, medium, large) based on that my goal weight is 140-145lb. i'm more focused on getting my body fat % into a healthy range than a number on a scale though.

I found this site is helpful, especially when the scale may not be moving but your measurements change:
    <http://www.healthcentral.com/cholesterol/home-body-fat-test-2774-143.html&gt;
  • KittyViolet
    KittyViolet Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" (5'6" in some killer goth boots lol) and my original goal was 120 lbs. because I was about that weight before high school and college ruined my waistlne. I actually dropped below it! Now my new goal is 106 lbs. or whatever weight comes with a flat tummy and fabulous muscles.
  • Libra27b
    Libra27b Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 5'0 and my goal weight is to get back down to 128-130. I wear a size 4-6 right now at my current weight,but at my goal weight I wear 2-4. I am naturally curvy and my husband likes me that way. Anything less than 125 and I start losing too much hip,butt and boobs. I don't want to look boney. I love my curves!
  • punkin_p
    Options
    I'm 5'2". I was 120-140 in high school, and I was fairly happy with that weight. However, I've taken up lifting, so I'm not really sure what a new goal weight will look like. I'm thinking I'll shoot for 150 lb to start and see what it's like. That might even be too light. I'm really anxious to get strong, and if I can lose fat while doing so, that's even better. As a newbie lifter it should be possible to do a bit of a recomp and just see where I'm at in a few months when the newb gains start to disappear.
    I need to lose about 40 lb to get to 150.
  • Alyssa__Lauren
    Alyssa__Lauren Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2". My goal weight by May is 125.

My mom says she thinks I could get down to 110 and still look good but I have a very young looking face. If I were 110 I feel like I would look like I'm in middle school when I'm in my early 20s lol.
  • samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and aiming to get to 120 (not far off!).
    Dream weight would probably be at around 112.
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    5'1" and my goal is 115. Only 43 more to go.
  • newdanifit
    newdanifit Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'2 and when i hover around my goal weight 117-120-ish range I wear a size 2 jeans and am usually quite happy (though I do miss my boobs).

I have gained some weight back over the past 6 months so im now around 130 and can not fit into my small clothes. My goal is to get back down to 120. i wish i could keep my boobs at this size though. haha
  • RitaB19
    RitaB19 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 104-105 lb., I am 5'1" tall.
  • mrsweigl
    mrsweigl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm 36, almost 5'3" and my goal is 125 at this point..I haven't weighed less than that since I had my 3rd baby.
    [/quote

You could be my twin!!! I am 34 years old, 5'2.5" and after our daughter was born 2 years ago i cannot seem to get my weight down! I was around 136 last year and stalled. I am now back up to 156 :-( and hoping that by the summer i can be at my goal of 125!
  • Sla6adm
    Sla6adm Posts: 31
    Options
  • L_Stradford
    L_Stradford Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and I want to be between 135 and 140 pounds. I have been 115 at my lowest and 255 at my highest. I liked my body best when I was between 135 and 140. (Have lots of butt and hips also).
  • MrsG31
    MrsG31 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 years old, mom, 5'1", and current weight is 120, size 8 (petite/short length) pants and usually a small or medium top. (small frame, small shoulders)

My goal weight is 110, maybe even 105. At 18 years old, I was about 98-100lbs and very skinny, wore size 3-4. I don't think it is possible for me to get back to that, nor would I want to. I dropped to about 115 while nursing my 2nd child and was able to fit into some slim size 8's and even an old pair of 6's I had!

I once saw an article in Glamour or something that wanted to show how different 125lbs looked on different women, all heights, sizes, and ethnicities. It was crazy, but not as crazy as some of what I have seen in this thread. We are all about the same height, varying weights, but some of you are wearing 3-4 size jeans! WOW! The human body is an amazing thing, isn't it?
  • valleemic
    valleemic Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 feet 0. Today I weight 128.8 lbs. My goal is 120 lbs for now and then I'll see!
  • DuhhMuffin
    Options
    I'm a bit taller than that (5'4'') but my goal weight is 130-135
  • jentoomey1
    jentoomey1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 5/2 1/2 and my goal weight is 125-130... That is when I felt amazing! I got there for my wedding (Oct 2011) but have gained it all back;( I'm determined to get there again this year :)
  • Bumblebee3441
    Bumblebee3441 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and 35 years old. My ultimate goal weight is 115-120. I've been cutting back, eating healthier foods, using portion control, exercising and really trying to stay positive and patient regarding my progress. I have been doing this regimen for close to 3 weeks now and have not weighed in yet. My weigh in day in May 6 (just around the corner) Yay! Hopefully I'll have met my goal for April, which was to lose 5-10 lbs. God speed to you all on your progress! :smile: