5'1 - 5'2 ladies whats your goal weight :)

Options
1131415161719»

Replies

• Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11 and 49 yrs old. I am currently at 115 and would like to lose another 5-10. I have been as low as 104 a couple of years ago and people thought I lost too much that I looked gaunt. So I won't drop below 105 but realistically 110-112 is more than likely where I will try to land.
  • deedutchie
    deedutchie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 or 155cm and currently I weigh about 60kg or 132lbs. Last year I got down to 54 kg and I was a size 2 (US/CAN) or 34/36 (EUR). I did this through food tracking and running a lot. I felt pretty good at that weight but, I really want to get down to 45kg or 99lbs. Primarily to be healthy. I know it's a daily commitment but, I would love to hear more from anyone willing to be a buddy. Cheers,
  • treshunter
    treshunter Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and 47 years old. I currently weigh 169lbs and would like to get down to 125lbs. That was the weight I was at for many years and I always felt comfortable there. I have gotten back into running and I plan on adding some weight lifting routines soon. As for a clothing size, I don't have a size in mind. I just want to enjoy shopping for clothes which I absolutely hate right now.
  • maggiegirl65
    maggiegirl65 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and 68 years old. Right now I weigh 222.8lb, and started at 236.4. I'm losing very slowly for a reason. I'm incorporating better lifestyle choices a little at a time, and I'm maintaining my momentum that way. I have physical limitations right now, but still able to exercise. Between myself and my dietitian, we decided that a goal weight is not important at this point in time. I do have a desire to hit 160lb. and see how I look and feel at that weight. If I lose more, it will be gravy! I'm more concerned with a good cholesterol level and blood pressure reading. The latter starts to rise when I gain weight, but at the present time is in a good range.