5'1 - 5'2 ladies whats your goal weight :)

Options

Replies

• HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", and my ultimate goal is to be less than 100lbs. My first goal though is to get to 118lbs!

I find it so difficult to loose weight though! Is it harder for shorter people? We're allowed less calories but I'm sure we get just as hungry as everyone else! It's so not fair! <3

This isn't entirely true. Not sure what your calorie level is but I eat 2000 cals a day and for losing I was eating 1700+. I do have to say while body frames are different, less than 100lbs seems extremely low for 5'2.
  • Peppermint130
    Peppermint130 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! This is my first post, so I'm new to this, but my goal weight is 130. I was at this weight last year and I've gained nearly 20 lbs! At this weight, I wear between a size 2 and 4. I'm always between a DD-DDD in my Bra, so a lot of my weight goes there it seems!
  • pikanchi
    pikanchi Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" (and a half), and I'm currently at 122lbs. My GW is 105lbs at present, but if I'm satisfied before that point, then that's what I'll stop with. We'll just have to wait and see!
  • lucywantstoloseit
    Options
    I'm 5'1. My target is 112lbs (long way to go!) but apparently my target weight range is between 97.9 - 132.3 lbs. If I was 7 stone I would look ill! x
  • Madelinew22
    Options
    original goal was 115lbs but when i got to 118 i started lifting and that was in may and now im 125lbs, size 1-3 in womens. not sure what my bf% is but it would be nice to reach 120 again but im not sure if its possible unless i lose muscle. im 5'1.5
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 5'2" and right now I weigh 185 pounds. I'm 44 years old. About 20 pounds of this is perimenopause weight, and it's almost all in my belly. The super-fast weight gain caught me by surprise. I'd love to get down to 160, but I doubt that will happen. I'll be completely thrilled with 170 though.
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    original goal was 115lbs but when i got to 118 i started lifting and that was in may and now im 125lbs, size 1-3 in womens. not sure what my bf% is but it would be nice to reach 120 again but im not sure if its possible unless i lose muscle. im 5'1.5

You my dear look amazing.
  • piggydog
    piggydog Posts: 322
    Options
    I'm 5'2'' and I wanna be between 115-120
  • Madelinew22
    Options

thank you:blushing:
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    I am 5'2 sometimes, with the right shoes! I initially had a goal weight but I am not sure if it is really that much of a difference. So I want to see everyones goal weights, and jean sizes or even goal measurements... I just wanna know if I am pushing myself enough or if I am settling for an easy obtained goal!

No one can tell you if you're pushing yourself enough--people's bodies hold weight differently and what is easy to maintain for one isn't necessarily easy for another. Your goal should be YOUR goal.
  • ptak1sm
    ptak1sm Posts: 172
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and currently 123lbs. I'm extremely happy with where I'm at but I'm still working on cutting that that little bit of belly bulge. I'm doing different ab exercises every day so I'm hoping that'll do the trick :)
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options

thank you:blushing:

Keep your muscle--your body looks FABULOUS!
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1", currently at 152, My initial goal was 118, maintain that for a while then shoot for 104, but have changed that all 135. I am bigger chested, I am happy now with my clothing - Large tops, 8 jeans. I don't see myself being able to maintain 104 at my age (just turned 46), & people who knew me then say I was too small. I don't really have a goal date, either. Just the same eating habits i started last January (although I'm not as diligent as I was). As long as I'm honest with my logging of food, I know I will not gain weight & THAT is enough to make me happy!
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 2 and currently 140lbs but would like to get to 119lbs x
  • lindafjohnson
    Options
    I am 5'2 and am now at 204 with a starting weight of 230. I've been doing this for 2 months now. My goal weight is 150. I know thats high to some but just to even get in that range will be an major accomplisment. I am 54 yrs old and haven't weighed 150 since high school. I know my metabolism isn't the same as when I was younger so i know its going to be harder to get much lower than that. I am suppose to weigh on the low side 118 and the high side 144. I think it comes to a point on how bad u start looking as to how much u lose. I am seen people that look good at a certain weight and some others at at that same weight look sickly. I think I'm being more realistic at 150. If I was younger and hadn't been overweight all my life and still practically carrying weight from my 2 kids I might would try to go lower but as long as I am happy and my health is good and my dr is happy then this is what it will be
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'2"
    CW: 120.2 lbs
    GW: 115-118 lbs
    Current waist: 25" would like to drop to ~ 24"
    Current Hip: 36" would like to drop to ~ 35"
    Current size: US Misses 2 or Jrs 3
    BF: 17.2%
  • SadieToughLady
    Options
    I'm 5' 2" and this is a complex issue for me. I initally set my goal weight as 135, but recently have changed it to 130 because of all the charts and online stuff I saw about it. I have a lot of muslce on my frame and I always look like I weight less than I actually do. The problem with the whole standard goal weight thing for women based on our heights is that we are all made differently. We have different body compositions. 130 pounds with a lot of lean muscle mass looks a lot different than 130 pounds with a lot of fat. I want to try to get down to 25% body fat and 130 pounds. I don't want to be "skinny"; I want to be healthy and fit. Right now, I'm at 139 and am fitting into 6 Petites. I tell people how much I weigh and they always say I don't look it. I think it ultimately depends on how you look and feel at a weight. There isn't a magic number that we short people should strive for.
  • newmooon56
    newmooon56 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 2" and my goal weight is 130 pounds. I am 2 pounds away.

So close- Im 5 2'' - 40 years old- weigh 130 and goal is 128 - but if I never see it - so be it.
  • SadieToughLady
    Options
    Oops, didn't mean to add anything else. . .
  • endlesoul
    endlesoul Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'2"
    CW: 122
    GW: 118 lbs ( not really trying to lose I'd be happy with CW)