5'1 - 5'2 ladies whats your goal weight :)

Options

Replies

• pinkparker
    Options
    I'm 5'2 & my goal weight was 48.5kilos (107lbs) , which I reached this week ;)
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I understand, but also just want to make it clear that I don't think people should compare a goal weight with anyone else because everyone is so different. I am 5'2". I did not have a goal weight in mind. I was never trying to lose weight, just working on my fitness. I weigh 101 and I'm a size 00 petite.
  • 504Crystal
    504Crystal Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'd like to see 115-120. I have SOOOOOO far to go :(
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    5'2" and 125lbs
  • dancerom
    dancerom Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hey! I´m 5´3" and my goal is to be somewhere around 130, so I have about 20 pounds to go!
  • daggs95
    daggs95 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am the same height and my goal is to be about 18% body fat, (20%is completly acceptable but I want to have a little room as i get older) this puts me in the 160's(my lean body mass now is about 140) I am a 14 now and hope to get back to a 10 without losing any muscle mass. My measurements are 38-35-41 and I am looking to loose 5 inches off my waist if possible, and figure my hips are ok as they are but will likely lose a few inches off too. Not expecting to be smaller than 37 in hips. (before baby I was 36-29-36 and a size 8) I don't figure on that as I had a C section so unless I get surgery It will never be as it was, so a size bigger is fine for me.
  • sincerely4me1o0
    sincerely4me1o0 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm 36 years old and 5'2" tall. I started MFP about 5 months ago weighing 173. My goal weight is 138. My goal BMI is anything within the "acceptable range" ... when i started it was at 33%, now down to 31 - hoping to get it to 23 or below... I was a US womens size 14/16 when I started and now I'm down to a comfy almost baggy size 12. I currently weigh about 155. I hope to be wearing a size 8 or 10 when I hit 138 pounds. However, all of that said, at the end of the day - my BMI is more important than my weight and how I feel and look naked is more important than any number. So, if I keep toning/lifting sculpting and I end up being 143 and wearing a 10 and I'm happy, well then. so be it. nuff said.

Thats what I'm talking about! "nuff said" I love that attitude, can you bottle that up and send me some please? :smile:
  • deborah0123
    Options
    115 was my goal..but since now I think it is unrealistic...I hope to reach even 125..I have been on this board since the 1st week of Aug.. still weight 147 lbs..doing everything I can..57 yrs old.. post menopausal..dr told me today with all my health problems I probably wont lose the weight but stay on the exercise and diet..even tho I will probably wont lose weight but will keep my bp down..so now I dont know what realistic is..
  • coolsmartygirl
    coolsmartygirl Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 5'2" and right now I weigh 185 pounds. I'm 44 years old. About 20 pounds of this is perimenopause weight, and it's almost all in my belly. The super-fast weight gain caught me by surprise. I'd love to get down to 160, but I doubt that will happen. I'll be completely thrilled with 170 though.

I am 23 at 185ish and 5 foot 2. I really want to get down to 120, but that is a large jump so I am trying to get to 140 first. Same with me about the super weight gain, I didn't realize it even happened.
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 1.25" and am 40. Most of my adult life I weighed between 105-108 until I got very sick with an intestinal infection in my mid 30's and was down to around 90 lbs and felt awful and weak. After I got better and could eat again, I quickly went up to 135lbs.
    So last year at 39, I lost 10 lbs on this site and was down to 125 and wouldn't mind being down to 120 but don't want to lose my curves and don't want to be too skinny again. My metabolism has definitely slowed down from what it was the rest of my life and I can't seem to lose any more. I hover between 125-130 but don't weigh myself too often b/c I am working more on body composition and heavy lifting rather than depending on the scale. If I can slim down by heavy lifting, even if it causes me to weigh more than 125, I am ok with that. The measurements are what matter most to me.
    I am very pear shaped and had 3 c sections so will never have a flat tummy again but would love love love to lose an inch or two on my waist!
  • elizabethis
    elizabethis Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    50 yrs, 5'2", CW 129.5, GW 115. Wearing mostly 6 petite pants now. Would like to get into 4's. My problem area is hips & thighs, so being a size 4 would be a great accomplishment for me. I want to be lean, not skinny fat.
  • twelker878
    twelker878 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    51 years old, current weight 129.6 goal weight 124. current bmi 24.6 current jean size 4.
  • headzy
    headzy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am 5'nearly2" goal weight 138 at 50yrs. I calculated what my true weight should be on dukandiet.co.uk. It takes into consideration your age and how many children you have had.
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    My goal is looking in the mirror and saying "I look fit, sexy, and happy." Don't care what weight I am as long as the rolls of fat get gone!
  • blackmantis
    blackmantis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Go here and do this http://www.fat2fitradio.com/tools/mbf/ then go here http://www.fat2fitradio.com/tools/ibw/. That should tell you how much to lose.
  • czmmom
    czmmom Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 2" and my goal weight is 130 pounds. I am 2 pounds away.

So close- Im 5 2'' - 40 years old- weigh 130 and goal is 128 - but if I never see it - so be it.

I am so close... I have decided to stop fretting over it until after the holidays. I am working on maintaining for now. I feel great and fit into size 6 pants - 4's if I really want to squeeze in them. Since I have been running for almost 2 years, I feel like I am a healthy 132.
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my ultimate goal weight would be 125. I have never been that thin in my entire life. Now, I am currently 177.4lbs, and have one child (i have a nine month old) but if i get to 150 I will be happy and then probably re-evaluate from there.
  • xiamjackie
    xiamjackie Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0, currently at 120 pounds. My original goal was 110, but I have recently started NROL4W and I am not concerned with weight for the next few months, as I am more focused on weight lifting than cardio. If I start gaining weight but also gaining muscle and losing inches, well then that will be perfectly fine with me :)
  • gaveupheart
    gaveupheart Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm 5'2 and my goal weight is 110 right now! :smile: I can't wait to fit into my favorite pair of pants again!!!

This is my goal. I'm currently 121. Although, I'm more about body fat loss & muscle toning than the actual number
  • CanadianChic
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and my goal is 120. In high school I weighed around 105ish... but 20 years and 3 kids later my body is certainly not the same. When i get to 120 I will see and go from there.