Peanut Butter

Options
13»

Replies

• DarcyGibbs
    Options
    I don't know if you are in UK or not but over here we have Whole Earth Peanut Butter, its zero sugar and lovely.

I love this ****, but I tend to use it sparingly as a treat even when I can fit it in my diet with ease. A process of self-discipline!
  • risenonlytofall
    Options
    I love peanut butter, especially on flax toast with cut up bananas or raspberries.
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Ahhhhhh, peanut butter; I used to eat it half a jar at a time.

Now I have 1 tablespoon blended with 1 teaspoon honey to dredge apple slices through once a day. I enjoy it so much more now that I actually slow down and taste it.

Whether or not it's a good idea depends on what kind of PB eater you are.
  • julimonster
    julimonster Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Mmm... butter... I mean, peanut butter... I could ate ANYTHING with it!

It's like fudge (used to be) for me :love:
  • mordant57
    mordant57 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I love Full Circle Organics no sugar added. It's so creamy and delicious. I usually eat a tablespoon on a banana for an after workout snack.
  • mercymarque
    Options
    Peanut butter is a great source of protein. You should try to have protein with each meal. Becarefull how much your using because it is 190-200 calories. Becarefull what your putting it on. I was told that Walden Farms has a peanut butter that is zero cal zero carbs. You can also try PB2. You can get PB2 online or at your local GNC it's about $8 and about 45 cal. You just add water. Hope this is helpful. Good luck
  • KelleyRob
    KelleyRob Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I love peanut butter mmmmmmmmmm
    I got some PB2 yesterday it is mmmmmmmmm it's on amazon it's expensive but worth every penny it's very very low cal check my dairy for yesterday
    We should start a peanut butter club lol
    It's peanut butter jelly time jelly time

I LOVE the PB2. It is powdered and has 45 cals for 2 Tbs. and 1.5g fat. I mix it with plain greek yogurt and a little sweetner to use as a dip for apples or just eat plain (taste like peanut butter pie). You can reconstitute with whatever you want or use it dry in shakes and baking. I have found a few stores here in Oklahoma that sell it, like $4.59 a jar. But you can purchase on Amazon also. Hope this helps.:flowerforyou:
  • toriaenator
    toriaenator Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    throw it away ?! this is the kind of attitude that makes me really sad; some people would kill for that jar. if you can't control yourself give it to someone else . or make cookies from it or something that youll give away. dont just toss it though

I have peanut butter almost daily, mainly 1 tablespoon on an english muffin :). Just account for it and you'll be fine. If you find you can't control it then throw it away.
  • Zangpakto
    Zangpakto Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Meh I didn't feel like eating yesterday before a surf session so just had a nice big spoon of peanut butter...

Quick easy and tastes great... what more could I ask for hahahaha
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    mmm, I buy the Planter Nut-trition Berry Energy Mix peanut butter. It has some chunks of peanuts in it but not as many as the chunky variety and it has dried cranberries in it. It gives it kind of a chewy texture and its yummy. Makes a yummy pb jamwich! I haven't regretted it yet!
  • anjoneill
    anjoneill Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    For even better nutritional value and fabulous taste try Almond Butter which you will find in most health shops. I eat it in the same way and with the same things as I would peanut butter and absolutely love it. I have to be careful not to eat too much of it because of the calorie content.
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    I love peanut butter and I mean the sugary stuff! None of that all natural for me, if I'm eating peanut butter it's gotta be Jif. Crunchy or Smooth I like both. I have a tablespoon of it at some point almost every day. Sometimes two tablespoons even.
  • saltedcaramel86
    saltedcaramel86 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I love peanut butter! One of my favourites is spread on wholemeal toast with either sliced banana or apple...yum! Going to try some other nut butters after this jar has gone.