What's your favourite breakfast food?

Options
2»

Replies

• AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    My favorite breakfast food is bacon... but, I don't usually start off with that. I might have that once every couple of weeks. I usually start off with 1 egg, fruit (or veggie), and a glass of milk.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    A couple of poached eggs, a slice of toast, and a couple of spoons of baked beans. And coffee (with milk). Sometimes I have scrambled egg instead, and sometimes a rasher of bacon.
  • kimharper13
    Options
    Refrigerator Oatmeal, I love them. I make them up on the weekend and enjoy them at work. Very filling and satisfying. This is my favorite website for recipes for them.
    http://www.theyummylife.com/recipes/browse/Refrigerator_Oats
  • ipsamet
    ipsamet Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    When I have to be at work, I love my smoothies but when I have the time I do an english muffin with a bit of cheese, avocado, fried eggs and hot sauce. Mmmmmmmm.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Refrigerator oatmeal!
  • greeneyedKat
    Options
    Eggs, ( mixed with different veggies and sometimes cheese) gives me a great start on my protein for the day!
  • NancyG55
    Options
    I love bacon for breakfast, and breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, but rarely have much through the week when I am working. Usually just a fiber one bar through the week, but on weekends, I will have a 2 egg omelot with lots of veggies, some cheese, and sometimes bacon on the side, and low cal toast. I also love home made pork sausage and gravy and biscuits. LOL Still have these foods, but try to keep it real and stay under goals when I do.
  • AthenaErr
    AthenaErr Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Coffee, toast, nutella
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    BACON AND SAUSAGE
  • BossReyes
    BossReyes Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    a cookies and cream poptart. It's my only cheat I have and I have it every morning. Not too bad but not good at all.
  • AJ_MotherRunner
    AJ_MotherRunner Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    BACON AND SAUSAGE

This is why I heart you. I love the same kinda breakfast girl!!! Turkey sausage, farm fresh country brown eggs, and coffee for me! Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day!
  • ashumeow
    ashumeow Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    My favorite and everyday breakfast : 2 brown bread slices with one cheese slice and little bit like 1 tsp of nutella... then one glass of semi-skimmed milk with 4 drops of chocolate syrup.. =)
  • SorrowsTengo
    SorrowsTengo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I usually ave a 1/4 cup of turkey sausage. cook it in a pan sprayed with olive oil spray. Chop up four sweet peppes, a cup of mushooms and a green onion.....cook till veggies are soft....add in two eggs whisked when done I top with a low cal cheese slice....right around 300 cals and filling
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    2 packs of sugar free brown sugar oatmeal with about 1/2 cup of formerly frozen blueberries and coffee about 80% of the time
  • lightweightdiva
    lightweightdiva Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Anything with a runny egg on top!
  • violet976
    violet976 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    hot cooked cereals (all types of oats, cream of wheat, amaranth, millet, corn grits) made with fresh fruit, cinnamon, coconut, flax seeds.

whole grain pancakes/waffles with seeds, nuts, fruit & coconut oil - topped with pureed fruit mixes.

homemade larabars (usually packed with nuts, seeds, dried fruit, coconut, lime or lemon, flax seeds, etc)

Green smoothies (packed with kale or spinach, wheatgrass, fresh fruit & calcium fortified orange juice).

whole grain bread & nut butter

fried potatoes w/ mushrooms, bell peppers, & other veggies.
  • ripemango
    ripemango Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    eggs and grits