really built and buff men.

Options
MoreBean13
MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
You can disagree with me all you like. I still appreciate you. :flowerforyou:

I also appreciate men who are working to get there. And ladies doing the same. And definitely buff ladies.

Whiny, discriminatory, contentious, you know where the door is.

Replies

• Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    Here.
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    LOL Beans 3<
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Ditto.gif
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    In. Too bad other thread was deleted. I just dug up a good link to post in it, to differentiate between a personal attack and a polite disagreement, and how the OP easily confuses the two.

lolz.
  • MoreBean13
    Options
    In. Too bad other thread was deleted. I just dug up a good link to post in it, to differentiate between a personal attack and a polite disagreement, and how the OP easily confuses the two.

lolz.
    Post it here! It will not go unappreciated.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options

lolz.
    Post it here! It will not go unappreciated.

I would, but I am a forum magnet for strikes. Will PM you.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

lolz.

Don't trust this guy. He said he'd inbox me his credentials. My inbox is still empty.
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Daisy_Cutter_ Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I only take advice from really built and buff men/women. For some reason I get the impression they know their shiz.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I particularly appreciate men, or women, buff or not, who continue to post good, well informed and well educated advice even though some people get butthurt at some very imaginary slight.

It must be a bit disheartening to do all the research that others are unable or unwilling to do only to have that thrown back in their face by being called rude purely for busting someones bubble with regard to some miracle weight loss tool or other such misunderstanding or myth.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I appreciate all the really built and buff men and women who came before me and posted really good and sound advice.

If not for them, I might still be spinning my wheels eating 1200 and doing nothing but cardio.
  • MoreBean13
    Options

lolz.

Don't trust this guy. He said he'd inbox me his credentials. My inbox is still empty.

Credentials or CREDENTIALS?
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

lolz.

This is SS we're talking about. I think we all know which credentials.
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options

lolz.

Maybe they ended up in someone else's inbox. :wink:
  • MoreBean13
    Options
    I appreciate all the really built and buff men and women who came before me and posted really good and sound advice.

If not for them, I might still be spinning my wheels eating 1200 and doing nothing but cardio.
    x1 MEELION
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options

^^this
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I only take advice from really built and buff men/women. For some reason I get the impression they know their shiz.

Oh no, don't fall for the bro science
  • MoreBean13
    Options

Agreed. There's lots of buff guys and girls that got that way despite quasi-retarded training and nutrition rules. But they go spouting n=1 broscience telling you to do what they did! I heard a couple guys at the gym not long ago talking about how you should try not to sleep much because it helps rev your metabolism to stay awake for long periods of time. Then his bro replied that he heard it was the other way around- you should sleep a LOT to get fit.
  • sarahisme18
    sarahisme18 Posts: 574 Member
    Options

Me too! :drinker:
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

Agreed. There's lots of buff guys and girls that got that way despite quasi-retarded training and nutrition rules. But they go spouting n=1 broscience telling you to do what they did! I heard a couple guys at the gym not long ago talking about how you should try not to sleep much because it helps rev your metabolism to stay awake for long periods of time. Then his bro replied that he heard it was the other way around- you should sleep a LOT to get fit.

**** this is a dumb thread. Does it really matter? Just eat, lift, repeat. Not hard.
  • skygoddess86
    skygoddess86 Posts: 487 Member
    Options

**** this is a dumb thread. Does it really matter? Just eat, lift, repeat. Not hard.

Not everyone wants to look like Popeye.