Truck nuts? Really?

Options
13»

Replies

• trinitrate
    trinitrate Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    They might as well just tattoo "I have a small d*ck" right across their forehead.

On an unrelated note; I just bought a new car... very small car like this one...
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxKlBjj5DkHUUQt-UHBEU6d3bunqYkHBnKJ9HQfzdln_3Bf0Ha

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQS7Zlw_nrqYYOM-wk7qVprcs3Y2DupglJTfZHrFjrqeWWpYUAQ
  • tigerblood78
    tigerblood78 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I agree..it's stupid. Have you seen trucks with huge actual nuts (like bolts and nuts) hanging from the receiver hitch? I actually think that's funny. But another question, would you get in the car if your date pulled up in someting like this?

donk-cars.jpg

just curious

Yes, what is wrong with a classic car? My husband bought one and is fixing it up.
    There's nothing wrong with classic cars. If you consider that a fixed up classic car your ignorance is obvious.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    they are low class.

http://www.thefayettevillefeed.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/truck-nuts.jpg

(picture intentionally not hot linked, but provided for those who have no idea what these are)
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    image.jpg

I looooooooove Betty White
  • glenette1
    glenette1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I personally don't care for big trucks period so the nuts just put it way over the top for me. No thanks.
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    Simple.. immaturity.

I would just point at them & say... "You know what they say about over compensating, dont you?"
  • RedHotHunter
    RedHotHunter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    :noway:

Gross!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I think they are gross.
  • MySunshine76
    Options
    I don't think it's immature, I think it's funny. But then I live in a podunk town where things like that are common. Alot of us will put cowbells on our trucks, instead of the nuts though, cause I'm a woman and they would look kinda funny on my pink truck.
  • Ally11611
    Options
    If you have enough time to see that a dude (or chick) has truck nuts, you must not be paying attention to the actually truck or the butt walking in front of you...

Just sayin'.

I grew up in Texas and those are a staple for most trucks...
  • dr2k12
    dr2k12 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    If you have enough time to see that a dude (or chick) has truck nuts, you must not be paying attention to the actually truck or the butt walking in front of you...

Just sayin'.

There is actually a guy that dates a women in my neighborhood who has them hanging off his beat up Ram so unfortunately I have to see it coming and going all the time...

Maybe if I grew up in Texas I would "get it" but in New England you are not looked upon favorably with bright red rubber nuts hanging of your trailer hitch...
  • Ally11611
    Options

Just sayin'.

There is actually a guy that dates a women in my neighborhood who has them hanging off his beat up Ram so unfortunately I have to see it coming and going all the time...

Maybe if I grew up in Texas I would "get it" but in New England you are not looked upon favorably with bright red rubber nuts hanging of your trailer hitch...

Yeah, I kinda figured it was a southern thing. That is sooo funny!! At least in Texas they do the metal ones instead.
    I'm sorry you have to see them. He is trying to compensate for his ratty lookin' truck.
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options

Just sayin'.

^^^ LOL!!! THIS!!!
  • dr2k12
    dr2k12 Posts: 291 Member
    Options

Just sayin'.

Yeah, I kinda figured it was a southern thing. That is sooo funny!! At least in Texas they do the metal ones instead.
    I'm sorry you have to see them. He is trying to compensate for his ratty lookin' truck.

You know what the craziest part is? They actually look like well Bull's Nuts, kind of like a freaky sex toy almost LOL Man they are so nasty LMFAO
  • Ally11611
    Options

Just sayin'.

You know what the craziest part is? They actually look like well Bull's Nuts, kind of like a freaky sex toy almost LOL Man they are so nasty LMFAO

LOL!!! Because they are Bull's nuts.
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Yeah this is odd and confusing. I'm certain I would never be attracted to anyone who felt compelled to buy these then attach them to their ride. Please make it stop already.
  • browneyedgirl7928
    browneyedgirl7928 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Dumbest thing invented for trucks. I hate seeing them on a gorgeous truck. Not too popular around here (thankfully), but why on earth would you do that to your vehicle. I drive a Black Titan and if anyone put them on my truck they would be walking funny for a while!
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    They're disgusting, vulgar, tasteless and downright foul. A mom who picks up her kids from my child's middle school has a neon orange pair on her SUV. There's also some sort of Mommy Inc sticker on her back window. Nasty.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Oh,-you-like-truck-nuts-Please-Tell-me-why-they-are-on-my-desk.jpg

I had no idea humans had unevolved to that point LOL! Duuuuuuumb!
  • TXtstorm
    TXtstorm Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I grew up in Texas too. Many of my family members live in rural parts of Texas. Plenty of redneck to go around. NONE of us have balls, fake or otherwise, hanging off of our vehicles. Crass. I'm with the folks who figure there must be some sort of insecurity issue at play... compensating indeed.