Replies

• seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Me......
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    me.... and I want to look good for the ladies.

nobody wants to go out like elvis.
  • IGotUrPistola
    Options
    For me, it's more for "What" rather than "who".
    My reason for working out and getting ripped is to go pro for football.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    While I'm not losing weight now since I am pregnant, before I got pregnant my reasons were:

-Someone I was dating told me "You know, if you lost weight, you'd probably get the kind of guy you want." The next day my *kitten* got back in the gym. NO ONE is going to talk to me like that again.
    -To have more stamina for work, play, and bow chicka wow wow
    -To wear those jeans i bought at a boutique and not the fat section that no longer fit. I succeeded in making them fit again.

After the baby comes I plan to lose weight again because:

-I don't want to carry baby weight
    -I want to be a good role model for my child
    -I want to have stamina to play with my kid
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Myself first and foremost.

My husband, secondly. For obviously reasons.

My children. Both to live a long and happy life with them, but to also teach them what truly being healthy is.

Granted, like another poster, I am currently pregnant. That hasn't stopped me from tracking daily since September 1st. I have also been trying to exercise as much as possible. So even if I'm not losing weight, I've managed to not really gain any either. I've stayed almost the same weight for the last 2 months, and I only have 2 more months to go.
  • jmeyer925
    jmeyer925 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I know I'm supposed to say "myself", but I can face the music, if there were NO other people on this planet I wouldn't give a rats you know what what I looked like.

Though, I do lose weight to feel better about myself... but ultimately that stems from the very good looking people around me and my comparison to them. <-I know that sounds awful, but those comments of "wow! I didnt recognize you! you look amazing!" let me know that my hard work hasnt been for nothing.
  • ezebra82
    ezebra82 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Me. I am determined to be a skinny bride one day!!!!! :)

And my daughter. She loves the fact that I have more energy. :)

Everyone else can either like me how I am, 326 pounds to 140 pounds, or wherever I am in between, or not like me at all!
  • MzGoddezz
    MzGoddezz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Me...I have been very concerned about my health (mental and physical) lately. Each year was getting worse. My blood pressure was high. I was borderline diabetic. I had no energy to roll out of bed. I closed myself off from friends and family. I wasn't enjoying life anymore. And I was slipping deeper into depression. I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. So I made a goal to stay focused about my lifestyle change regardless of what's thrown in my path.
  • Ginaeller
    Options
    My future children. I am overweight, actually obese and I have tried before to get pregnant and did not. I am sure that my weight is a part of that and I really want to birth at lease one child as well as adopt. I may not be able to get pregnant if I do not lose weight and I will not live long enough to watch them grow up if I dont start a lifestyle change while I am young.

I dont really have a plan yet to lose weigh, but I have to start somewhere!
  • elgray26
    elgray26 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    ME!!!
  • sharfisher
    sharfisher Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    To run faster.

I started running to lose weight. Now that I'm 21 BMI I am trying to lose weight to knock minutes off my half marathon PR.