Did I pick the wrong website?

Options
13»

Replies

• Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    It's all about tracking...if you want to gain or you need to lose. This is a great site!
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    MFP does have calorie tracking to gain weight and good for macros. however i agree it's probably a bit disconcerting with all the people trying to lose weight. In my opinion I think you would be better joining a muscle/bodybuilding forum.
  • TinaBean007
    TinaBean007 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    If you decide to stay with MFP after this thread, check the forums and the groups which will help you connect with others with the same goals.
  • DisRetUSN
    Options
    Another gainer here.

Bodybuilding.com is the best resource for the information you need.

MFP is awesome for tracking what you eat (whether you're bulking or cutting) and feeling better about yourself after looking at pictures of really fat people.

really fat people ? Way to make the people here who are committed to feeling better and losing weight feel bad about themselves. This is a support site not a way to tear people down. Get over yourself.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    It's My Fitness Pal, not My Diet Pal. There's people like you here. =) You'll find them on the message boards.
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Another gainer here.

MFP is awesome for tracking what you eat (whether you're bulking or cutting) and feeling better about yourself after looking at pictures of really fat people.

That's hateful.
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    MFP is awesome for........feeling better about yourself after looking at pictures of really fat people.

:huh:

:noway: :frown:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Another gainer here.

Wow. You're special in the not-so-good way.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Another gainer here.

At least those people are working to improve themselves. You, obviously, don't care that you'll probably always be a giant *kitten*. You're the real winner here, champ.
  • InPieces3
    Options
    Another gainer here.

I can see where you could get your motivation here to NOT get *fatter* as you say. HOWEVER, there are people on here that are dealing with enough issues OUTSIDE MFP and don't need YOU to make them worse. How horrible of you to say something like that on here.

I'd rather be fat, ugly, and broke than to be someone that judges others the way you just did. There could have been a MUCH better way to say what you just said. Seriously.
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Another gainer here.

Are you an *kitten* or do you just play one on TV?

This ^^^ - Such a hurtful and unneccessary comment: "feeling better about yourself after looking at pictures of really fat people.
    !" It is not always necessary to say these things out loud - you can keep that ignorance to yourself - just a suggestion!
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Another gainer here.

Are you an *kitten* or do you just play one on TV?

This ^^^ - Such a hurtful and unneccessary comment: "feeling better about yourself after looking at pictures of really fat people.
    !" It is not always necessary to say these things out loud - you can keep your that ignorance to yourself - just a suggestion!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Another gainer here.

asshat.png
  • kiachu
    kiachu Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I'm in a gaining phase now. I don't really track food here because its not as robust And flexible as I would like it to be, but use the forums. I was trying to get the ticker to start going up but it won't work that way.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Gaining a butt, over here.
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Another gainer here.

asshat.png

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    REMEMBER PEOPLE STAY ON TOPIC, its about helping the OP rather than everyone quoting that tool at the start.