Walking Dead................spoilers inside.

Options
Charlie003
Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
Yes, I know there is a group, but not everyone is a part of it or aware of it. Anyways. What did you think of this weeks ep? Do yuo think it was irresponsible for Rick to take off when he has a new baby that needs to be taken care of. Do you think his actions are because he thinks its Shanes? Does anyone want to see Andrea become Zombie Chow? What was that the Daryll Killed? A possum??

Replies

• SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    I'm only on Season 2, but catching up soon!!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Haven't seen it yet but can't wait. This season has been very good. Especially the Death of TDogg and Slut woman
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    So okay Im confused.....Is Carol dead???
  • T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Damn it I watch it tonight but couldn't resist peeking at your thread. I cant believe he takes off! I honestly think that baby is going to die soon.
  • Charlie003
    Options

We do not know. But you would think she would be calling for help.
  • Charlie003
    Options
    Damn it I watch it tonight but couldn't resist peeking at your thread. I cant believe he takes off! I honestly think that baby is going to die soon.

He does not leave the prison, but his actions are not responsible. He goes back in the infected aresa solo.
  • IronDame
    IronDame Posts: 275
    Options
    Yes, I know there is a group, but not everyone is a part of it or aware of it. Anyways. What did you think of this weeks ep? Do yuo think it was irresponsible for Rick to take off when he has a new baby that needs to be taken care of. Do you think his actions are because he thinks its Shanes? Does anyone want to see Andrea become Zombie Chow? What was that the Daryll Killed? A possum??
    Rick needs to get it together, he is acting like an *kitten*. I don't like that, Rick has always been one of my favorite characters and I can only think he is acting this way because he thinks the baby is Shanes. I want to see Andrea get out that psycho village and get back with her girl! Yep I'd eat Daryll's possum. mmmhmm!
  • Roderunr
    Roderunr Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Not sure if you want my prediction but I'm giving it anyways!! I don't think Lori is really dead...I think Carol found her and saved her life because she was preparing for the c-section and knew what to do (far fetched I know but maybe...). And now they're waiting for someone to come rescue them...

BUT question - who's on the phone? Anyone want to make a guess?
  • Charlie003
    Options
    Rick needs to get it together, he is acting like an *kitten*. I don't like that, Rick has always been one of my favorite characters and I can only think he is acting this way because he thinks the baby is Shanes. I want to see Andrea get out that psycho village and get back with her girl! Yep I'd eat Daryll's possum. mmmhmm!

So, if the baby is Shanes's, then, in effect, Shane killed Lori....
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Rick is hallucinating again and It is Lori on the phone?
  • Charlie003
    Options
    Not sure if you want my prediction but I'm giving it anyways!! I don't think Lori is really dead...I think Carol found her and saved her life because she was preparing for the c-section and knew what to do (far fetched I know but maybe...). And now they're waiting for someone to come rescue them...

Lori is dead. It is a fact stated by the show. I know who is on the phone because I read the books. I will not say thouigh because it would not be fare to others.
  • IronDame
    Options

Then who did that zombie eat that was in the room where Lori gave birth?

No clue who was on the phone...maybe the "Governor"?
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options

We saw Lori die. She's confirmed dead on the Wiki. She's toast. Might possibly be a walker, but it's highly unlikely.

Anywho, last night was boring. Seriously, I had a hard time paying attention.
  • Morethanwillpower12
    Options
    What was it that Rick stabbed in the stomach in what looked like the room the baby was born in? I was a little confused about that. It looked like a pregnant walker or something?
  • Charlie003
    Options

Is that a guess?
  • LovelyLifter
    Options

We do not know. But you would think she would be calling for help.

RIGHT?!?! I didn't really start thinking too much about it until they dug her grave .....
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options

Is that a guess?

That is my guess, I haven't read the comics yet only seen the tv show, my other guess was the governor or another one of the prisoners locked up somewhere else?
  • LovelyLifter
    Options
    What was it that Rick stabbed in the stomach in what looked like the room the baby was born in? I was a little confused about that. It looked like a pregnant walker or something?

He dragged Lori away and ate her....If you look closely the Zombie had hair in his teeth and hands
  • IronDame
    Options

That zombie had a litle feast on Lori.
  • Charlie003
    Options

yes it looked that way.