Les Mills Pump Show me your success

Options
124»

Replies

• catpea33
    catpea33 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am still loving the workout. I am at the end of my month two and here is my progress so far. The picture on the left was taken at the end of Chalean Extreme and then the right is current. I ended CLX on a Friday and started LMP that Monday

mosaicc9aa9fc3759f036dda29194672869c1fb459c1ee-1_zps87ffb804.jpg

mosaicfe7db325c6c601e1f428195f8c61bb00b23738ae1_zpsdce90727.jpg

Wow, those are really great results! I'm starting LMP in about 3 weeks once I've finished Insanity and I'm really looking forward to it!
  • astheygrowup
    astheygrowup Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Here are my final results from the program. I finished it today and went ahead and took progress pictures since I know it's going to be a busy weekend. All in all, I'm pleased with the results considering I fell off the wagon when it came to my food for about two weeks around Christmas time.

2013-02-073_zpsfb890212.jpg
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Here are my final results from the program. I finished it today and went ahead and took progress pictures since I know it's going to be a busy weekend. All in all, I'm pleased with the results considering I fell off the wagon when it came to my food for about two weeks around Christmas time.

Wow great job!!! What are you doing next?
  • Neha313
    Options
    I am from India and i joined MFP today!! so im very new and need a lot of support. Any advice on diet and exercise would be awesome!

Love

Neha
  • michmich68
    michmich68 Posts: 65 Member
    Options

Thanks for sharing - you look great. I'm going to be in my 2nd week of LMP. Yay!
  • astheygrowup
    Options

Wow great job!!! What are you doing next?

Thank you. P90X next although I really wanted to do Body Beast. However, since I have had P90X collecting dust on the shelf for about five years now and neither my husband or myself have ever completed, I decided to save money and just complete it so I can say I actually did it. LOL... Then on to Body Beast
  • astheygrowup
    Options
    I am from India and i joined MFP today!! so im very new and need a lot of support. Any advice on diet and exercise would be awesome!

Love

Neha

My best advice is to eat as clean as possible. That really is the key or it is for me and finding a workout that you love. if I don't love a workout, then chances are I am going to make excuses for not doing it.
  • upgetupgetup
    upgetupgetup Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Great results!

Question - how long are the DVDs?

And anyone know if it's possible to buy them without the weights?
  • rachelblair09
    Options
    iv done it solid 3 days a week for a year- its helped me build muscle/get lean
  • sineadlpb
    sineadlpb Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I haven't done the videos but I have been doing body pump classes 3 times a week for a year at my local gym. A year on, I look and feel so much stronger. My advice - stick with it! In my experience, it took about 3 months of classes to notice a massive difference in how I looked.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!