What do you want for Christmas?

Options

Replies

• Bakerchk
    Bakerchk Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Kitchen Aid stand mixer so my arm stops falling asleep making dough and buttercream.

Good X-mas present. I got an older model handed down from my mom and it's my favorite item in the kitchen!
  • dr2k12
    dr2k12 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I want a Ninja Kitchen system and to spend time with my love. That is all! :)

I have the Ninja and it is AWESOME! I make the best smoothies with it for after my work out... Hope you were good and Santa hooks you up :wink:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!

How bout these instead...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHsCmunX6zLrB7rDqs2jCx3Kmx849abuNfat0H7Ol06FpMBuEl
  • dr2k12
    dr2k12 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I think we are going to give our kitchen a low-cost face lift (painted cabinet, new counters and sink) so that will probably end up being our Christmas...
  • starjumper12
    Options
    to finally get knocked up!
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    New bicycle, macro lens for my camera, FitBit "The One", Gift Cert for clothes (first time ever asking for that - talk about feel good!)
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    Nothing money can buy...
    Simply...to be wanted. Desired. Cherished. Appreciated.
  • mmckee10
    mmckee10 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    a personal trainer! :)
  • finding_sammi
    Options
    how shallow do I feel saying Jimmy Choo perfume! :blushing:

well ive got everything else... my family altogether, roof over our heads, health, money to get kids a prezzie (from santa shh!), so yep please may I smell expensive :)
  • penguinlally
    penguinlally Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!
    with this thing in the stock which tells time!!!

although I'm sure we will shoot our eye out!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options

You'll shoot your eye out!
  • Morningstar93
    Options
    My love.. but that isn't possible this christmas.. sooo some skinny genes! (see what I did there?)
  • ACrowsDay
    ACrowsDay Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    To have that *majical* feeling I once did when I was a chid or when my children were little! We use to all get together...I have 4 grown sons and 4 snotty daughter-in-laws...nobody can get along??? Makes Christmas depressing. :(
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    my fiance to live here with me and my monkeys. Forever.

That's it. No money, no things, nothing can ever really be quite as grand as finally having my family under the same roof for good.

But Christmas isn't going to bring that--sooooo, what THING do you want?
    [/quote
    There's this laptop that turns into a tablet I've been seeing on commercials for a few weeks. I need a new computer. :)
    But also I've got a wedding to pay for. So haha first things first.
  • katierechgomez
    Options
    Not to sound greedy but there are a lot of things I would like for Christmas. However, I would love to have an all-expenses paid belated Honeymoon for my hubby and I...we never got a honeymoon and I would love to have one--preferably Hawaii. I would love that!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    world peace.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I want a new backpack that has padding and support in the shoulders. I have an old crappy jansport one now and don't have the cash for a nice one.

However, my family decided we're doing "thrift store Christmas" where we spend $20 max on each other and thrift it all. So I ain't getting my wish :(
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    To have that *majical* feeling I once did when I was a chid or when my children were little! We use to all get together...I have 4 grown sons and 4 snotty daughter-in-laws...nobody can get along??? Makes Christmas depressing. :(

Hmmmm...all 4 are snotty? That seems odd.
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    You'll shoot your eye out!
    But if robbers attack my house, I'll be able to protect it! I'll be a HERO!

But if I can't have that, then I'd like a Mio Active Connect. My current HRM is becoming less reliable.
  • natalienicole502
    natalienicole502 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    An iPad mini! For business and for pleasure! Merry Christmas to me! :)