What do you want for Christmas?

Options

Replies

• BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!

You'll shoot your eye out!
  • FabMrFox
    FabMrFox Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    to finally get knocked up!

woah Santa is getting more than cookies at your house!
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    There's a beautiful 50-carat emerald pendant in the Stauer catalog, only $129! Mommy, PLEASE? :wink:
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    A Car
    An apartment/house
    A Job
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    nothing....getting gifts just because the media and society tells you you HAVE to get one is a no go for me...
    There are other 364 days to get gifts, when you least expect it, worths a lot more!
    I don't see how refusing gifts to spite the media and society is any different from receiving gifts "because the media and society tell you you have to." Either way, you're still being dictated by society and the media. It's the same way that purposely not getting a shirt you like because it's trendy is just as bad as getting a shirt you don't really like because it's trendy. Either way, you're still letting the trend influence your decisions. Do you also refuse birthday celebrations and gifts?
  • Pinkigloopyxie
    Options
    I want my grandma and uncle to care about their health so their diabetes symptoms lessen and I can actually cook them a delicious dinner they can eat.

Uncle hates vegetables though. Sigh. And I don't really need or want any 'things.' Everyone is getting prints this year from a current printmaking project. A self portrait. Woo. Poor college student who prefers giving homemade gifts anyways.

What I DO like to do is buy seasons of tv shows on black friday for myself. Got like 12 for $120 last year.
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    To get into a size 12..comfortably....... :blushing: I generally pass out from lack of oxygen currently when I give them a go...
  • darleyschroeder
    Options
    *a kitten (my dear 4 1/2 year old Buddy passed away 8 months ago)
    *heart rate monitor
    *workout clothes
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Sony walkman mp3 player (because my iPod is no longer working).
  • darleyschroeder
    Options
    to finally get knocked up!

yeah you and me both..
  • PoliticalRN
    PoliticalRN Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Clothes that fit!!! All of my clothes are waaay too big! I say this but I don't want to buy any until I reach my weight goal. So, I guess I want the new iPad Mini!
  • phyllio77
    phyllio77 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    For my mother in law to say she has found another place to live and she is taking all her stuff out of my house!
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Brooks Adrenaline GTS 13 in red black and silver.

Also, as the second person mentioned... my girlfriend who lives 2700 miles away... but she's coming for new years, so close enough!
  • Jazzyrose77
    Jazzyrose77 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Boots, new running shoes, and new cell phone. Flat abs or liposuction would be nice too.
  • DonaA123
    DonaA123 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    bump
  • hkulbacki
    hkulbacki Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    a triathlon bke
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Gift certificates for Personal Training sessions at my gym or entry fees for my 2013 Runs!

It's the craziest thing ever... I don't want anything else! :)
  • LoganStrength
    Options
    Someone that is fun at Christmas parties.
  • TommiEgan
    TommiEgan Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Full collectors boxset of tintin.....what of it.
  • lrob100
    lrob100 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Polar FT7 heart monitor!