Why??? Why, why, why???

Options

Replies

• gmpuggles
    gmpuggles Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Roast wrapped in bacon prior to spending 6 hours over a mesquite fire.

75622_1639327711927_4221262_n.jpg

I approve of this post.

+1
    Can I come over for dinner?

Now you can't go wrong with bacon, that looks good! :happy:
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I started a page... I take pictures of my food! ;) I'm the ****!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/I-Take-Pictures-Of-My-Food/209552569099187
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    Because its what I'm going to stuff my "face" with...and its called "face"book....

...duh
  • grrlgeek
    grrlgeek Posts: 17 Member
    Options

This page is worthless without recipes. seriously... the stuffed acorn squash looks amazing!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options

This page is worthless without recipes. seriously... the stuffed acorn squash looks amazing!

in my blog http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/MelMoly/view/it-s-that-time-of-year-stuffed-acorn-squash-427990
  • m0pp3t
    m0pp3t Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Quit Facebook. It gets you pregnant.

Thread should have ended with this. WIN!
  • BBehnke84
    BBehnke84 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Because its what I'm going to stuff my "face" with...and its called "face"book....

...duh

Winning!
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I'm a culinary badass.
    this. is. awesome.
  • BBehnke84
    Options
    Someone just tell me why... why.....WHY do people post pictures of food on Facebook?

I am a heavy FB user but why in the world do you think I'd be the slightest bit interested in seeing what shortly is going to be working its way through your digestive tract?

WHY?

/end rant.

I shall now skip taking pictures of pretty dinner dishes and go straight to the aftermath. We shall play a game of "guess what it was before". I'm joking of course. I take pictures to make my friends drool because some of the stuff I come up with looks absolutely delicious! I never really thought of anyone thinking "well she's about to digest that eww gross" but I have had a couple friends complain that if I keep posting pictures or describing what I'm planning for dinner to at least invite them over. lol

Heeyyyy, that first part may have some potential...hmmm...
  • grrlgeek
    grrlgeek Posts: 17 Member
    Options

That's going to be dinner this weekend! Thank you very much!
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Because pictures of the 5 lb. pork shoulder and two racks of St. Louis ribs I barbecued in the smoker today are far more interesting than grainy cell phone self-pics of people duckfacing in bars.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    People still use facebook?????????

yep, over a billion active users ..Just because you dont like it/use it means nobody else does.
  • BBehnke84
    Options

yep, over a billion active users ..Just because you dont like it/use it means nobody else does.

^ Active facebook user
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    ...because it's their FB and they can?
    This. /endthread
  • BBehnke84
    Options
    Because pictures of the 5 lb. pork shoulder and two racks of St. Louis ribs I barbecued in the smoker today are far more interesting than grainy cell phone self-pics of people duckfacing in bars.

Don't forget bathroom mirrors!
  • Nerdybreisawesome
    Nerdybreisawesome Posts: 359 Member
    Options

Wowzers didn't think someone would get so upset over one little comment. Welcome to the internet. Enjoy.
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Someone just tell me why... why.....WHY do people post pictures of food on Facebook?

I am a heavy FB user but why in the world do you think I'd be the slightest bit interested in seeing what shortly is going to be working its way through your digestive tract?

WHY?

/end rant.

I'd rather look at some nice food than some of the ugly babies I see posted on there.
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I post pictures of food on FB too! When I bake something amazing or cook something, I want people to see what it looks like and I often share my recipe too. Since going back to school, I haven't cooked anything but I have almost 2 months off, I'm sure I'll get to bake and cook a little!
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options

WHY?

/end rant.

I'd rather look at some nice food than some of the ugly babies I see posted on there.

You are my hero! I hate baby pictures!!! :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile: