One hell of a journey

Options
2»

Replies

• FitzyFitzpatrick
    FitzyFitzpatrick Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    My husband & I are also on the journey together. We have lost a combined 120lbs, and going strong. We plan to log for the next couple of years, as this is a lifestyle change and we've had 50 years of poor habits to correct!
  • Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful journey! You should be proud! A couples photo to celebrate the accomplishment would be great whether you choose to post it or not!
  • WABeachWalker
    WABeachWalker Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Your story inspires me to want to work out just a little bit more and it makes me want to want to stick to my plan more faithfully. Congratulations to you and your wife on your amazing achievement! It can be done one day at a time!
  • IMDABOMBthe0wife0DABEAST
    Options
    I am amazed at my husbands accompolishment and know that we will continue to inspire each other and maintain our focus. We have had our moments where we let our selves go for a little while but we always seam to get back on track. There are some couples photos in my profile.
  • jrauch10
    jrauch10 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    This is incredible! Yours is one of the highest weight loss numbers I've seen on this site. Huge inspiration!!!!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Wow! What you and your wife have done is spectacular! You both are an inspiration to all of us. Thank you for sharing. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!