College-aged friends!

Options
13»

Replies

• Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Hi all, 22 year old Med Science- any adds are welcome!
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    22 in 4 more days, and If I DID go to college, I would have graduated this year 8)
  • xprettyreckless
    xprettyreckless Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I WANT FRIENDS TOOOOOO :)

I'm 20, a senior at college, and completely neglecting studying for finals right now with spending time on here
    and just being one lazy procrastinating student xD

so yeah. add me!!
  • Santa117
    Options
    I'm new to this and my profile is friendless as well. I'm 26, college grad so i guess i might be a little to old for you requested demographic.
  • amber_j90
    amber_j90 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 going to school for nursing. I wanna be thinner by graduation in May! Anyone can add me! :)
  • kels0716
    Options
    I am 22 and working as a nanny (I think I am the only one who's touched their Halloween candy, I want it ALL THE TIME!). My other weakness is Taco Bell. Yummmmm...
    I joined this thing on Wednesday and am still looking on how to do everything. So far I can just track my diet and exercise and just found these message boards. Feel free to add me since I have no friends on here! I think it would be really exciting seeing everyone work towards their goals. I think it will also be motivating to eat good and workout more knowing that your fitness tracker is being seen by others on the daily!
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I'm way to old for this topic

What+it+feels+like+posting+to+FJ_330307_4272731.gif
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    My aunt is 56 and in College. Your post is irrelevant.

dwight-in-office.jpg
  • SofaKingRad_
    Options
    I'm old. I'm a 31 year old civl engineering grad student. But I don't think I'm the college age you're looking for.
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    Your mom goes to college.

2025977_o.gif
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    Your mom goes to college.

tumblr_m7oms6jZB11qcw1zto1_400.gif
  • jessicathomas15
    Options
    Hey, I'm 19 and from England. And I'm with you on the McDonalds - omg I can't stop myself sometimes aha!

Friend request sent :D x