Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30

Options
Hello MFPers! I'm currently doing Ripped in 30 by Jillian Michaels and would love some friends who are either currently going through the dvd OR have completed it in the past :smile:

OR just anyone that would like to be supportive :flowerforyou: feel free to add me!

Replies

• OspreyVista
    OspreyVista Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Awesome. 30DS 10 day system is too boring for me, so I started RI30 today. I love how I can do 5- 6 days a week and then move on to something different. :) I'll totally do it with you!
  • xCarbJunkiex
    xCarbJunkiex Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    GREAT!!!!! I just finished the shred, and so far I'm liking the idea of something new every week instead of 10 days of the same thing.
  • I will start in December, I've just decided. (Want to tackle Shred Level 3 first). Will be watching this thread with interest. :smile:
  • Amlong1977
    Amlong1977 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 DS & then immediately started Ripped in 30. Today was Day 1 of Week 3 & HOLY *kitten*!!! Level 3 is BRUTAL! I could only do a little more than half of the stuff & my heart was pounding out of my chest & I was dripping swear. I didn't quit though & will do it again tomorrow. I may stay on this level a little longer than a week so I have a chance to get better at it & stronger. It seriously hurt.
  • OspreyVista
    OspreyVista Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    GREAT!!!!! I just finished the shred, and so far I'm liking the idea of something new every week instead of 10 days of the same thing.

Same here. I've realized that I just get way to bored with 30DS
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    would it be possible to combine them both? I have just started 30DS and want to make sure I stay keen and interested. could you do a week of one, then a week of another, or mix it up say have 1 day 30DS then 1 day RI30 ??
  • I alternate Shred with another of her DVDs (Killer B and T), plus do proper cardio, six days a week. Definitely doable.
  • Get120
    Get120 Posts: 56
    Options
    Im doing ripped in 30! I will add you OP and anyone else who wants to add me feel free. I done 30ds and liked the results of it and liked being on a structured program. I started week 2 today. I do RI30 6 days a week. Rest Tuesdays.
  • wvwinner
    wvwinner Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I will do the Ripped in 30 with you! I plan on starting mine this coming Monday! I have already done the 30DS and can't wait to start another workout dvd.

Anyone feel free to add me as a friend if you want that extra motivation to push you along the way :)
  • dream_big
    dream_big Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I just started today, I'm hoping since you only do each level for a week I won't get bored and quit (quit 30DS mod way through level 2 due to boredom) I also run, every other day so I usually only do Jillian on my off days from running. Feel free to add me
  • jamiecarol84
    Options
    I have Ripped in 30 but have yet to start it!
  • stilleto816
    Options
    Thanks to your post I went out and bought RI30 for my black Friday treat! well yesterday was day 1 week 1 and it was the longest 30 minutes for me but I'm so glad I finished. I am challenging myself to complete the 30 day cycle. i must say i can handle Jillian alot better than crazy Shaun Ts Hip Hop Abs! Thanks for your post, let's keep each other encouraged.... see you in 30 days when we're both ripped! lol
  • Shutterbugfever
    Shutterbugfever Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just started ripped in 30 today too. I'd love the support and friendship too. I had been doing the 30 day shred with level one and two (never made it to three) and decided to change it up a bit today....
  • renniksla13
    renniksla13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love this DVD and combined with running intervals this helped me get in the best shape. I have fallen off the wagon and need the help to get back into it!!!! I'm making the resolution now, not on January 1.
  • formerlynobel
    formerlynobel Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I have been doing this intermittently, and although I consider myself pretty fit, they do burn quite a few calories.... I'm sure doing the whole program would cause changes!
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I finished RI30 in August and jumped right into Body Revolution. I'm on the final, week 12. Woohoo! I really am fond of all of JM workouts. I'm planning on changing it up a bit and start Insanity on Monday.
  • cecyvaquero
    cecyvaquero Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I have Ripped in 30 and I love it. I actually haven't done it in a while becuase I am a DVD finess collection freak but I have seen lots of people are doing it so when I get home I am going to start doing it again. I love Jillian Michaels. She is awesome.
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    Options
    FR on it's way! About to start it AGAIN, already finished 30 DS and RI 30 once!
  • crystalhenry
    crystalhenry Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have been in the process of doing the 30DS. Just went to level II. I was doing level I then stopped for a while and well back and forth for the past couple of weeks. How long did you stay on each level? I know it can be at your own pace and the goal is 10 days but were you gals doing it every day? I only do it the days I dont go to the gym. So 3 days a week. Opinions?
  • lenniebus
    lenniebus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I just finished Ripped in 30, and I'm now doing it again, but a modified version. I do Ripeed 2-3 days a week, and then run 3-4 days a week. I even did week 1 and week 2 one after the other. I really like it!! It's made a big difference in my strength--that's for sure. I shaved off a good few minutes from my 8K time...