weight loss after twins!

Options
Hello ALL! Well my twins will be 12 months this month and despite remaining active all throughout pregnancy including running till 19 weeks. I still gained 68 pounds that pregnancy. I picked back up running at 5 weeks postpartum and breastfed them till a few weeks ago and I still have another 20+ pounds to lose. I am active my usual running 4-6 miles x 3-4 days(often pushing three kids in a triple jogger) and a long run of 7.5 to 8+ miles at least once a week along with weight and isometrics 2-3 days a week. I was hoping it might be a bit easier to drop some pounds after weaning my babies but so far no weight changes. I guess I need to pick it up a notch or two. Just here for support and encouragement and with some hard work hoping the scale will move.

Replies

• belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Hi! My twins are 9 months I gained 50lbs with mine and I am working super hard to get that weight off. I could not work out during my pregnancy due to high risk. You can add me I am here every day faithfully.
  • chrtyA
    chrtyA Posts: 39
    Options
    Thanks! Good to find people who can relate. Good luck in your weight loss journey!
  • JHRBlondie
    Options
    Hey! My twins are 10 months old, and I gained almost 75 with them. I've lost it all, but unfortunately my stomach will never look the same. Any suggestions on how to get rid of loose skin, or the wrinkles around the belly button. And kuddos to you for breast feeding so long. I only made it a month. I couldn't produce enough to feed them both.