The Ultimate Grocery List

Options
Silver_Star
Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
Just wondered if anyone else had this. if not, it has made my life easier...hope it helps you too! :drinker:
FYI - for those in doubt...the tick boxes are for whatever you need when you go grocery shopping, unless you have all the stuff mentioned ( which i never do! )

ultimatest.png

Ultimate Grocery List:
http://www.grocerylists.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/grocerylistsDOTorg_Deluxe_v3_1.pdf

Editable Grocery list:
http://www.grocerylists.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/grocerylistsDOTorg_Editable_v3_3.pdf

Vegetarian Grocery List:
http://www.grocerylists.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/grocerylistsDOTorg_Vegetarian_v1_1.pdf

Replies

• m0ll3pprz
    m0ll3pprz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Wow, Thank you for sharing! :happy:
  • tnqnt
    tnqnt Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    bump
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!
  • toddis
    toddis Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    What do you mean? Am I not to wander up and down every aisle grabbing willy nilly?!??! Sacrilege!

Oh and thanks.
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Honestly, this list kind of sucks. I only looked at the vegetarian one. But what the heck?? It just lists possible things to get. Which you can find ... while in a grocery store. I don't understand the point of this.

Why not plan your meals in advance, plan out your money, etc. and then make your own grocery list?

Also who uses bleu cheese, cottage cheese, cream cheese, feta cheese, parmesan cheese, and swiss cheese all at once????

And why would fries, puff pastry, and popsicles be on the list??
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Honestly, this list kind of sucks. I only looked at the vegetarian one. But what the heck?? It just lists possible things to get. Which you can find ... while in a grocery store. I don't understand the point of this.

Why not plan your meals in advance, plan out your money, etc. and then make your own grocery list?

Also who uses bleu cheese, cottage cheese, cream cheese, feta cheese, parmesan cheese, and swiss cheese all at once????

Dear god... was it the rat in your avatar that pissed in your cheerios? Ya know what, don't answer that, it was a rhetorical question (thats basically when I ask a question who's answer I don't really care about)

The list is awesome. It is not for "diet", it is for most typical items shopped. Sure you can go and write everything down or just use this with items already written and check to see which items you want and grab them. Countless times I go to market and forget to put something on my list, in which case this would come in handy. Or when I just cruise around the aisles without a list, I sometimes tend to just pass through an item I might want. Keeping this in your car and taking it out would help a sloppy shopper like me.

You know you don't have to buy everything in that list...right? Like, the list is so you can buy whatever you need, kind of like a reminder. You don't have to buy all those cheeses (though you would be giving cheese a bad name for not using them, cheese is freaking delicious!)

Why would fries, puff pasty and popsicles be on this list? Why wouldn't they be? I'm 29 and I still eat them with the same anxiousness as I did when I first discovered them! In fact, I am going to go have a puff pastry right now, would you like some? I think you need some food in your belly.
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options

Dear god... was it the rat in your avatar that pissed in your cheerios? Ya know what, don't answer that, it was a rhetorical question (thats basically when I ask a question who's answer I don't really care about)

The list is awesome. It is not for "diet", it is for most typical items shopped. Sure you can go and write everything down or just use this with items already written and check to see which items you want and grab them. Countless times I go to market and forget to put something on my list, in which case this would come in handy. Or when I just cruise around the aisles without a list, I sometimes tend to just pass through an item I might want. Keeping this in your car and taking it out would help a sloppy shopper like me.

You know you don't have to buy everything in that list...right? Like, the list is so you can buy whatever you need, kind of like a reminder. You don't have to buy all those cheeses (though you would be giving cheese a bad name for not using them, cheese is freaking delicious!)

Why would fries, puff pasty and popsicles be on this list? Why wouldn't they be? I'm 29 and I still eat them with the same anxiousness as I did when I first discovered them! In fact, I am going to go have a puff pastry right now, would you like some? I think you need some food in your belly.

I ♥ you :)
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options

I would use every single one of those cheeses... Not at once, but in different things throughout the week.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options

Um...you tick the boxes for things you want.

Also the cheese question is weird. Do you use everything you buy "all at once"?
  • MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I like the post-it note... I can always use Vodka, lighters, milk, and ice cream... Lol
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options

I have EVERY SINGLE one of those cheeses in my fridge. In large quantitiy. IN fact I'd LOVE to put them all in a puff pastry together.
    With popsicles for dessert.
  • GamerGurl729
    GamerGurl729 Posts: 286 Member
    Options

I ♥ you :)

Ditto!
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,638 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • Solly123
    Solly123 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Bump

Thanks for posting!!
  • cchiar
    cchiar Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ha ha, my favorite section IS all the cheeses...I agree, cheese is freaking awesome!
    I also find hilarity in the carcinogen section.
  • eshla
    eshla Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    yeah i would buy all the cheeses on that list too!! Glad this is helping!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    yeah i would buy all the cheeses on that list too!! Glad this is helping!

Always so helpful, Sonia! :)
  • LoveRagdolls
    Options
    I laughed out loud... thanks!!