Options

Replies

• TeenieTJ
    Options
    thanks
  • Snoozypaws3000
    Snoozypaws3000 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    What do you mean? Am I not to wander up and down every aisle grabbing willy nilly?!??! Sacrilege!

Oh and thanks.
    LOL
    I probably burn a whole load of calories willy nillying around the aisles looking for stuff
    In fact I think I should add it as an exercise category
  • petechiae
    petechiae Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hey, that's so nice! Thanks!
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Wish I had a printer!
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    bump
  • futuresize8
    futuresize8 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Thank you...bumpies! :)
  • deb62pink
    deb62pink Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I LOVE the vegetarian one, especially the area where it has the animal derived ingredients, these are things that a newby vego like me doesn't know off the top of my head so they come in handy!!!
  • GeekyGirlLyn
    GeekyGirlLyn Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Lazygal53
    Lazygal53 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Bump ... thanks so much for this.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    NOW that is a complete list but why leave it in the cart that confuses me lol
  • lamos1
    lamos1 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the list. I am always disorganized when grocery shopping.
  • starjumper12
    Options
    i have a pad of lists like these with a magnet on the back. when you take the last of something, you tick off the box... then when you go shopping you just rip it off and there's a fresh one underneath. it's AWESOME if i remember to take it with me...

ETA: the magnet is to hang it on the fridge...
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I like the post-it note... I can always use Vodka, lighters, milk, and ice cream... Lol

LOL add some wine and I got a great friday night!!!
  • RobynLB
    RobynLB Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I like this! Makes me want to make a custom one with the items I like to have on hand, but the same format. Nice idea.
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Honestly, this list kind of sucks. I only looked at the vegetarian one. But what the heck?? It just lists possible things to get. Which you can find ... while in a grocery store. I don't understand the point of this.

Why not plan your meals in advance, plan out your money, etc. and then make your own grocery list?

Also who uses bleu cheese, cottage cheese, cream cheese, feta cheese, parmesan cheese, and swiss cheese all at once????

And why would fries, puff pastry, and popsicles be on the list??

Dear god... was it the rat in your avatar that pissed in your cheerios? Ya know what, don't answer that, it was a rhetorical question (thats basically when I ask a question who's answer I don't really care about)

The list is awesome. It is not for "diet", it is for most typical items shopped. Sure you can go and write everything down or just use this with items already written and check to see which items you want and grab them. Countless times I go to market and forget to put something on my list, in which case this would come in handy. Or when I just cruise around the aisles without a list, I sometimes tend to just pass through an item I might want. Keeping this in your car and taking it out would help a sloppy shopper like me.

You know you don't have to buy everything in that list...right? Like, the list is so you can buy whatever you need, kind of like a reminder. You don't have to buy all those cheeses (though you would be giving cheese a bad name for not using them, cheese is freaking delicious!)

Why would fries, puff pasty and popsicles be on this list? Why wouldn't they be? I'm 29 and I still eat them with the same anxiousness as I did when I first discovered them! In fact, I am going to go have a puff pastry right now, would you like some? I think you need some food in your belly.

Nice shut-down :drinker:
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    @ Thank you!
  • lamos1
    lamos1 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Honestly, this list kind of sucks. I only looked at the vegetarian one. But what the heck?? It just lists possible things to get. Which you can find ... while in a grocery store. I don't understand the point of this.

Why not plan your meals in advance, plan out your money, etc. and then make your own grocery list?

Also who uses bleu cheese, cottage cheese, cream cheese, feta cheese, parmesan cheese, and swiss cheese all at once????

And why would fries, puff pastry, and popsicles be on the list??

Dear god... was it the rat in your avatar that pissed in your cheerios? Ya know what, don't answer that, it was a rhetorical question (thats basically when I ask a question who's answer I don't really care about)

The list is awesome. It is not for "diet", it is for most typical items shopped. Sure you can go and write everything down or just use this with items already written and check to see which items you want and grab them. Countless times I go to market and forget to put something on my list, in which case this would come in handy. Or when I just cruise around the aisles without a list, I sometimes tend to just pass through an item I might want. Keeping this in your car and taking it out would help a sloppy shopper like me.

You know you don't have to buy everything in that list...right? Like, the list is so you can buy whatever you need, kind of like a reminder. You don't have to buy all those cheeses (though you would be giving cheese a bad name for not using them, cheese is freaking delicious!)

Why would fries, puff pasty and popsicles be on this list? Why wouldn't they be? I'm 29 and I still eat them with the same anxiousness as I did when I first discovered them! In fact, I am going to go have a puff pastry right now, would you like some? I think you need some food in your belly.

haha! Your response was hilarious and you said everything I wanted to say! I guess they thought it was a health list and was supposed to buy everything!! haha....smh....
  • maggie2731
    Options
    bump
  • jamielynn020610
    jamielynn020610 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Bumping :happy:
  • jmp1031
    jmp1031 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    these are great, thanks for sharing!