Channing Tatum ain't all that...

Options

Replies

• mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    "sexiest person alive" is just a way people can talk about sex and get away with it.
    There's more to be being sexy than sex. I'd never seen Channing Tatum in a movie until I watched Magic Mike. The stamina to do those routines is just incredible. I definitely agree with him being voted sexiest man alive'.

i haven't the slightest clue what your talking about. im just pointing out that there isn't such a thing as "sexiest person alive", its just something to spread around cause people like talking about sex or 'sexyness'. *facepalm
    ok I get your point. Gees he's a bit of alright though.

channing is a beautiful man, i want his babies. if i look at the 'sexiest woman alive' i instantly think of 50 women i think are hotter.

You want his babies? Say what? lol

Everytime I see a sexiest person alive or whatever, I instantly think of my husband. He's the bee's knee's

your husband has nothing on channing. if a woman cheated on me with channing tatum i wouldn't even be mad.

This just proves that not everyone finds the same thing attractive lol. I just personally don't think Channing is all that, but that's just me. I could also just be hormone and dumb from being pregnant lol
  • runmybunsoff
    runmybunsoff Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Meh.
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    DAMN SKIPPY he IS!! Magic Mike is, well, good lord, freaking awesome...I lust that man very much!
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Meh..not the sexiest guy alive. But he's got the moves so i'd do him. Actually i'd do his Magic Mike character. And then deny it if anyone found out.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    25935238.jpg

:tongue:
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    25935238.jpg

:tongue:

bwhahahaha...cute.
  • citygirl04
    citygirl04 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I don't know? If I woke up from a coma and he told me he was my husband, I wouldn't argue. Just saying. :)
  • mensasu
    mensasu Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I haven't agreed with People's picks for years now. And watching some of those GIF's made me think of the Village People. :laugh:
    I prefer smoldering subtle sex appeal over overt in your face groin gyration.
  • mwoods5716
    mwoods5716 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    He's hot
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    He's got great body and he's a good dancer.

But I don't like his face, he as neither beauty, nor class in it. And him dancing tat way doesn't help actually, it's not how I see a MAN. A ****toy? Maybe. But not a man.
  • terracotti
    terracotti Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    He's got great body and he's a good dancer.

But I don't like his face, he as neither beauty, nor class in it.
    agree, I just don't get his appeal face-wise.
  • SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    You're joking right? He is HOLY MOLY out of this world sexy!

Couldnt agree more.. he is one FINE brother!
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I must live under a pop culture rock:frown: I don't even know who he is!
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Ryan Gosling was robbed.
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    WRONG.

tumblr_m8mu3yWDuD1r7cmrco1_500.gif

:love:
    Mmmm sexyyy
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    im gonna have to respectfully disagree with the OP although I do believe that he and Ryan Gosling should have shared that title lol

tumblr_lz8j7bfmai1qg176qo1_500.gif
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I can usually see that somebody is attractive even if I'm not attracted to them, but with this guy.... I just don't get it. I mean, okay, objectively, he has a nice body. But that face......

People could probably say the same about the people I'm attracted to though, so whatever.

ditto. he's not that attractive except for his body. Matthew McConaughey has the face and the body and the good ole boy accent. yum. Colin Farrell is a cutie too.
  • gjulie
    gjulie Posts: 391
    Options
    sorry who is he?
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    im gonna have to respectfully disagree with the OP although I do believe that he and Ryan Gosling should have shared that title lol

tumblr_lz8j7bfmai1qg176qo1_500.gif

It's not even a ****ing contest!

tumblr_m6xf3fD3Dg1rq8a7p.gif
  • xxloveiswarr
    Options
    I don't know if he's the sexiest man alive, but he is definitely sexy.

Strippers make me giggle.