Options

Replies

• katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    tumblr_ma3up9Bo5M1rekbe5o1_500.gif

tumblr_m93fa7OGEB1qdf3pto2_500.gif

Best post ever! LMAO

I've loved him since Step Up...however, I think it's the moves that makes him sexy...I don't care what you look like if you can move like that ;-P
  • KaseyC0711
    Options
    Channing Tatum has to be one of the most talented break dance artists I've seen!!! And he's pretty easy on the eyes. I wouldn't be disappointed if he were named sexiest man alive..... Dancing takes major talent, and that alone is so incredibly sexy!!
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I think Channing Tatum IS all that and thensome. He has a handsome body, a handsome face, and a great heart. He doesn't forget where he came from, he knows what he's doing, and I believe he rightfully deserves the title of Sexiest Man Alive.

Besides, I have one other thing I like about him...HE'S FROM ALABAMA!!!
    Yeah, but he grew up where I live and began his "stripping career" here :tongue:
    I really wish I was of age back when he was dancing over here. That would've been awesome to go see.
  • nphect
    nphect Posts: 474
    Options
    "sexiest person alive" is just a way people can talk about sex and get away with it.
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Right, i mean he's cute and all. But, Chris Hemsworth is WAY hotter!
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    "sexiest person alive" is just a way people can talk about sex and get away with it.
    There's more to be being sexy than sex. I'd never seen Channing Tatum in a movie until I watched Magic Mike. The stamina to do those routines is just incredible. I definitely agree with him being voted sexiest man alive'.
  • nphect
    Options
    There's more to be being sexy than sex. I'd never seen Channing Tatum in a movie until I watched Magic Mike. The stamina to do those routines is just incredible. I definitely agree with him being voted sexiest man alive'.

i haven't the slightest clue what your talking about. im just pointing out that there isn't such a thing as "sexiest person alive", its just something to spread around cause people like talking about sex or 'sexyness'. *facepalm
  • shiraLA
    shiraLA Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    MATT BOmER dose it for me mmmmmmmmm

me too, darlin...totally should be Christian Grey in the movie!
    http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/bg/White+Collar+stars+AfLQhPZe6Q8l.jpg
  • nphect
    Options
    WRONG.

tumblr_m8mu3yWDuD1r7cmrco1_500.gif

true, but your lesbian, lets be real bwhhahaha
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    My actual face while looking at these gifs:

2vtrwvs.png

My cat seems to be enjoying it, though.

I'm with you on this. I really do not get the sex appeal of air humping?......and that dude as FugFace.
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    MATT BOmER dose it for me mmmmmmmmm

me too, darlin...totally should be Christian Grey in the movie!
    http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/bg/White+Collar+stars+AfLQhPZe6Q8l.jpg
    No, he shouldn't..he doesn't even fit the description of Christian Grey.
  • ramgi
    ramgi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I wanted to say this all day since I found out he won sexiest man alive.
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options

i haven't the slightest clue what your talking about. im just pointing out that there isn't such a thing as "sexiest person alive", its just something to spread around cause people like talking about sex or 'sexyness'. *facepalm
    ok I get your point. Gees he's a bit of alright though.
  • mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Not a big Tatum fan....I saw Magic Mike, gotta admit, I'll never watch it again...except maybe to see Matt Bomer...I however think Chris Hemsworth is the Sexiest Man Alive!!! Hello Thor ;-)
  • nphect
    Options

channing is a beautiful man, i want his babies. if i look at the 'sexiest woman alive' i instantly think of 50 women i think are hotter.
  • mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options

channing is a beautiful man, i want his babies. if i look at the 'sexiest woman alive' i instantly think of 50 women i think are hotter.

You want his babies? Say what? lol

Everytime I see a sexiest person alive or whatever, I instantly think of my husband. He's the bee's knee's
  • wolfpack77
    Options
    Channing who?
  • brittamh
    brittamh Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I think Channing Tatum is pretty damn hot!
  • ksizzle911
    ksizzle911 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinon.......

Mine is that HE IS ALL THAT and probably one of the sexiest people alive. So yea, he deserves it
  • nphect
    Options

You want his babies? Say what? lol

Everytime I see a sexiest person alive or whatever, I instantly think of my husband. He's the bee's knee's

your husband has nothing on channing. if a woman cheated on me with channing tatum i wouldn't even be mad.