LADIES!!! do you still have that muffin top??

Options
13»

Replies

• robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Ditto about jeans that fit right.

I can wear a 5 or 6 and look awesome, or I can wear a 2 or 3 just to say "this is a 2", but look like a sausage bursting out of it's casing.
    Wear the pants that look awesome on you, no matter what the tag says. After all, people see what you look like, they don't see the tag.
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    My muffin top is all that
    Whole grain, low fat
    I know you wanna get with that
    But I just wanna dance

I love you J.Mo
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    for some of us, it is not as simple as buying pants that fit. If I buy pants that fit perfectly in the waist, they are HUGE in the butt and thighs.
    I guess it's about what's more important to you: do you want jeans that your butt and legs fill out but you have fat rolls hanging around the top, or do you want pans that are saggy around the butt and legs but sit around your waist nicely?

Pants are always big around the butt and thighs for me because I have skinny legs and a flat butt, but I'd rather be comfortable in my pants and look like I'm wearing pants that are a little too big for me than look like I'm fat and wearing pants that are too small for me.
  • divacat80
    divacat80 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    If I wear pants that are too tight, then yes. If I wear a size that fits me, then no. And I don't wear mom jeans.
    This.

That said,some brands are selling pants adapted to body shape (levi's for example). I bet there are cheaper options,but they're designed to fit your curves in a nicer way without being too tight on the waist or too loose if your bum is generous. Do some research and i bet you'll find something that suits your style. If not, a good tailor can be your best friend in this :)
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    If I wear pants that are too tight, then yes. If I wear a size that fits me, then no. And I don't wear mom jeans.
    This.

That said,some brands are selling pants adapted to body shape (levi's for example). I bet there are cheaper options,but they're designed to fit your curves in a nicer way without being too tight on the waist or too loose if your bum is generous. Do some research and i bet you'll find something that suits your style. If not, a good tailor can be your best friend in this :)
    I got some of these. They're called Curve ID, I think, and mine is "slight curve" because my butt is so flat. They do still feel loose in the thighs and a little bit in the butt, but I got a 4 and now that I look at their sizing chart, the biggest "seat" size they have is bigger than my butt (but there's not a chance in the world I'm a 00) so I probably could have gone with a 2. They do make my butt look rounder, though, and they are comfortable, even if they are a loose.
  • Susanthecatwhisperer
    Options
    The best part of a muffin is the top! LOL.
    It's smaller, but still there.