Replies

• trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Pear shaped! I like it :)
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I think that I'm between the "straight" and the "hourglass". I would lean closer towards the hourglass because I have about 6 or 8 inches difference between my hips/waist and bust/waist measurements.
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Jenny_Taylia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    umm...

Your body type is: Unavailable

A very small percentage of women do not fall into any of the 8 body type categories. We are sorry that we cannot match your body type at this time. Please visit our Main Body Shapes page and find the description that most closely matches your body shape to find fashion advice that will help you learn how to dress your body shape.

:(

I got the same result :( Makes me feel like even when I lose weight my body will still look funny.
  • ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Hourglass, but this weight gain gave me a straighter shape. As I'm losing weight, my waist is coming back, though. Yay!!!
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Jenny_Taylia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Now this?

Just thought it would be interesting to share!
  • junipearl
    junipearl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I have been told that I have an hourglass.. because I have broad shoulders and wide hips but a small-ish waist.

However, I am not very busty, so I might fit more into the pear category? hmmm
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    Pear as I already knew lol
  • GabyG69
    GabyG69 Posts: 213
    Options
    I still don't know.. I think straight.
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    I'm usually square, round and sometimes heart shaped, with a grid / honeycomb texture.
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I was a rectangle shape not I'm an hourglass because my boobs didn't shrink
  • _EmmaStrong_
    _EmmaStrong_ Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Straight - bust and hips the same, waist slightly smaller! :sad: 32-28-32:sad:
  • risenonlytofall
    Options
    Top hourglass. All the clothes suggestions made me sad I have no shopping money right now!
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I'm an hourglass all the way. ::smokin:
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    I'm a pear. haha
    Gain weight in the butt/thigh region first and it's the very last to go.

In fact, last year I dropped 40 lbs and I think my butt went down MAYBE an inch. Ugh....
  • skellyness
    skellyness Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I think I'm a mix between spoon and pear
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    I got unavailable :grumble:

But I'd guess top hourglass
    41/34/38
  • fitnessgal1985
    fitnessgal1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    It's between a spoon and a pear. My body type when not overweight looks more like a pear but I tend to gain weight in my lower belly faster...... My hips don't look like the spoon type. It's confusing to not know. I'm going to go with Pear.
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Hourglass :smile:

BTW - their dressing ideas aren't really relevant because it didn't ask if you were short or long waisted and I'm short waisted so HIGH wasted pants (I wear low rise only V jeans from Victoria's Secret are the best) and belts are BIG no-no...AND I already know how to dress this body to look the best in every situation! :wink:
  • mackzaj
    Options
    Spoon!
  • fitnessgal1985
    fitnessgal1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hourglass :smile:
    Lucky!