So what is YOUR shape?

Options

Replies

• Pandasarecool
    Pandasarecool Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I used to think I was a pear, but looking at this, I think I am more of a spoon.
  • NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm a pear except that I have very wide shoulders that puts me up a size or two. Hubby tells me I have a Lush figure, curves in all the right places. :flowerforyou:
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    Options
    Top Hourglass Shape--my breasts are definitely larger than my hips. :0)
  • marthathebear
    Options
    hourglass - little less sand inside than there used to be
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Hippo. That's my shape.
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Hourglass, and the description is so pretentious, lol:

Your body type is: Hourglass

Lucky you! You have the Hourglass body type that most women strive for. Your bust and hips are well balanced and you have a beautifully defined waist. Your have gently rounded shoulders that align nicely with your hips. Your waist is obvious and gracefully curves out to your hips. You most likely have a rounded bottom and beautiful side as well as front profile. Your upper body is proportionate in length to your legs which are shapely. From top to bottom, you are a picture of harmony and balance.
  • zephtalah
    zephtalah Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I don't think I fit in any of those catagories. I have big boobs, fairly large hips (no where near the size of my boobs) but a smallish waist (at least for my size). I don't know what I am :|.

Top hourglass probably. That is what I am too. If you want they have a calculator that you type in your measurements and it gives you your shape type.
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Hippo. That's my shape.

:laugh:
  • Yolanda4160
    Yolanda4160 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    my shape is BIG
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Everyone hating on their pear shapes makes me sad! We look really, really good in a really, really good pair of jeans, lol.

I was not happy with my shape until I got below a certain weight and now? LOVE.

Pears are sexy. I've always thought so. *shrug*

I agree...and clearly, so do a lot of men haha.
  • a_vettestingray
    a_vettestingray Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Straight....sigh. I wish I had a defined waist. I always look so big and blocky from the front.
  • LucilleHighball
    LucilleHighball Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I got nothing...."A very small percentage of women do not fall into any of the 8 body type categories. We are sorry that we cannot match your body type at this time."
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Straight. That pretty much says it all. I have basically no shape!
    Me too.
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    umm...

Your body type is: Unavailable

A very small percentage of women do not fall into any of the 8 body type categories. We are sorry that we cannot match your body type at this time. Please visit our Main Body Shapes page and find the description that most closely matches your body shape to find fashion advice that will help you learn how to dress your body shape.

:(

same

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I got the same result :( Makes me feel like even when I lose weight my body will still look funny.
  • cmacphee3
    cmacphee3 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I'm a spoon, though I do actually have large calves, so I don't fit the description perfectly. I'm not 100% sure I have a shelf, but since I gain weight in my lower abdomen faster than my butt and thighs I picked that one.
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    Your body type is: Inverted Triangle
    As an Inverted Triangle body type, you have a proportionally larger upper body. You have broad shoulders, and ample bust and a wide back. Your hips are slim and your bottom may have a tendency towards the flat side. Your waist is subtle and you have a tendency to gain weight in your belly and upper body. Your beautiful, shapely legs are your best asset.

Nailed my FLAT *kitten* perfectly! Never figure out how I could weight over 200lbs and STILL have a flat *kitten*..You would think I would have got SOME bubble by now..newp...and I look like a line backer too, wait till I start lifting then tell me I don't bulk ROFL.
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Hexagon. What does this mean?!
    You have lots of angles, which is good, but because your shape is so uncommon, you should wear lots of patterns and accessories to draw attention away from it.
  • DMW914
    DMW914 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Top hour glass.
  • jenniferinfl
    jenniferinfl Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    straight.. lol
  • tracypk
    tracypk Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hexagon. What does this mean?!
    You have lots of angles, which is good, but because your shape is so uncommon, you should wear lots of patterns and accessories to draw attention away from it.
    :laugh: