Secret Motivations???

Options

Replies

• joeysox
    joeysox Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    good point most people have other reasons they dont put down! im always being told i look 'nice' i want to be sexy instead of nice lol x

I'd say mission accomplished however there is nothing wrong with wanting to be Sexier.

aww thank you :D x
  • joeysox
    joeysox Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    To be the friend who gets hit on! and maybe go on some dates! :tongue:

ahh this should of been added to my reason too! i get told im lucky to have a good looking best friend (luckily my best friend is ace, was on a night out and she threatened smack the guy) ive always been the 'friend' the nice person lol xx
  • a_vettestingray
    a_vettestingray Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I want to try out (and make) the local LFL (lingerie football league) team. The boys won't let me play on their flag football team, so I figure that would be one way to shut them up about playing like a girl. Hubby thinks I am joking everytime I mention it.
  • BobinNC66
    BobinNC66 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    LOL.... oh yes, I want to get a GF again....

So does the hubby :laugh:

*waits for the re-read and giggling to stop*

:smokin:
    \

hilarious
  • BobinNC66
    Options
    Am I the only one who has the ulterior motivation for weight loss to be because I want to have a much better sex life and have seen it gone down hill with weight gain?

Yes we put on our pages that we want to be around longer for our kids and for generally feeling better, but are there other reasons you don't really say out loud that is a serious motivation for you to loose weight?

I'm much less interested in sex when I'm heavier so no you're not the only one.
    Also, I'm so thnakful that my partner is weight concious too. Neither of us are sexy studs - too much physical damage from being heavy - BUT being smaller and more capable makes it much, much better. "It" being sex. ;)
    More confidence = more interest. So while I may never be top model sexy I can be more sexy because of my confidence and same for him. <3<3<3

Awesome Post!
  • BobinNC66
    Options
    Sex life never really suffered no matter my size....it's dying now but that has nothing to do with weight lol that has to do with not having anyone worth while to sleep with

Be the only in shape person on my mom's side
    Make all ex boyfriends' current flames a little uneasy/jealous (I'm still friends will all my ex's on FB)
    Way down deep, I'm shallow and don't even meet my own standards

I think you have to be the most honest woman I have ever seen! lol
  • BobinNC66
    Options
    You should all be ashamed of yourselves for doing this for any reasons other than your health and great grandchildren. Im righteously appalled.

Everyone had their own reasons. Maybe your health and great grandchildren are YOUR reason for losing weight, but thats not always the case for everyone, and you have no right to judge.

Ummm.. I may be shallow or somthing, but I thought she was being sarcastic....

Anyone else get that??

Yeah that was my first thought that too, that she was just being sarcastic.
  • BobinNC66
    Options
    Definitely to look amazing while in reverse cowgirl...oh, and I need to be light enough, agile enough, and comfortable enough to pull off the "stand and carry" position. We nailed that second one so I think I'll add wheelbarrow to the list. :)

^^Love it! I suggest lots of yoga to limber up. You might like;
    http://www.sexualpositionsfree.com/

For me....
    I'm freaking out a bit with the whole turning 40.. but my ex married a chick who's 30..I will look way hotter than her. way.

Great post and guessing you are already wayyyy. ;)
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I want to look sexy in that little black dress.

:laugh:
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Definitely to look amazing while in reverse cowgirl...oh, and I need to be light enough, agile enough, and comfortable enough to pull off the "stand and carry" position. We nailed that second one so I think I'll add wheelbarrow to the list. :)

^^Love it! I suggest lots of yoga to limber up. You might like;
    http://www.sexualpositionsfree.com/

For me....
    I'm freaking out a bit with the whole turning 40.. but my ex married a chick who's 30..I will look way hotter than her. way.

Very educational. :)

40 is wonderful and you're gorgeous.
  • BobinNC66
    Options
    Just a bump, great response to this thread, didn't expect that, mostly because of the "well if I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore attitude" I knew would be prevalent, but love that some people are sharing! It was very entertaining to read these after dinner last night!
  • PennyRLane
    PennyRLane Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    When I walk in the room I want woman to be envious and I want men to want to stop at nothing to have someone like me. And when I look at myself I can finally say, damn they're right, I am that awesome, cause I am:happy: :tongue: :)
  • jessicalynn75
    jessicalynn75 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    To look fabulous in clothes especially lingerie. To feel comfortable with my nakedness during sexy times! To look young and fresh for my 20 year high school reunion!
  • AaronG190991
    Options
    for everyone to mire me
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    You should all be ashamed of yourselves for doing this for any reasons other than your health and great grandchildren. Im righteously appalled.

Everyone had their own reasons. Maybe your health and great grandchildren are YOUR reason for losing weight, but thats not always the case for everyone, and you have no right to judge.

Ummm.. I may be shallow or somthing, but I thought she was being sarcastic....

Anyone else get that??

She might have been.
    But then again, it's the internet so you never really know.

may be we should invent a sarcasm font
    i.e. bold, italic, underline and sarcasm!

( of course this would only work where html tags worked so wouldn't help here but i think it would improve the internet! )

sorry off topic.
    I want to be the girl in pole dance class that people look at and are inspired by
    i want to be the 'hot, toned' friend not the big one or the one with 'the nice personality' ( thought i also dont want to be the bi@tch or not all the time :wink: ! :wink: )
    i want to FEEL sexy when i see myself in the mirror! :flowerforyou:
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    To look fabulous in clothes especially lingerie. To feel comfortable with my nakedness during sexy times! To look young and fresh for my 20 year high school reunion!

I'm sure you are there already.
  • BobinNC66
    Options

Yeah I agree and think you are already there. Amazing loss over the past 18 months!!! Congratulations!
  • DCskat3r4lfe
    DCskat3r4lfe Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I wanna be able to feel sexy with my shirt off!! Go to a party and take my shirt off and everyone want to touch my abs lol.

no im just kidding, I just want to feel better about myself if I ever were to bring a girl home I don't want the night to end when I get naked. lol
  • Jenerferzzz
    Jenerferzzz Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    My secret "out" life goals

Out run a speed zombie.
    Out wrestle a bear.
    Out swim a shark.
    Out fvck your ex.
    Out live the rest.

I love this!!! :drinker:
  • BobinNC66
    Options
    Have to say another one, I would love to walk on a beach with my shirt off and not feel self conscious. Now I am desperately Irish so there is no getting a tan with this blood so people will just have to deal with the whiteness, but I won't make them deal with fat. :laugh: