Secret Motivations???

Options

Replies

• kellster111
    kellster111 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    To be skinnier and fitter than my sister in law! Im there on both counts!
  • indigo_rose
    Options
    tired of making love to selma.............................................selma is one of my hands

Sounds legit!
  • Captainobvvious
    Captainobvvious Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I want to do Tough Mudder in May!
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    i wanna look sexy in my undies during pole dancing!!
  • Tracy2750
    Options
    You know that feeling you get when things are going well? Like you can just take on the world? Like you can fight every fight and win every battle accompanied by some rocking soundtrack like a hero in an 80's flick or superhero movie? Like you could run forever? Yeah... I'd like to feel like that and be able to run without face-planting 100 yards in or having someone call the paramedics.

Oh, that and the 'stand and carry' position someone mentioned earlier? Never did that. WANT to do that!!! Maybe while wearing a corset. Maybe while wearing a steampunk corset. :)
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    so I can make my cheating ex husband sorry he cheated ..... (he already is at this point, but really want to make that point stick)
  • Captainobvvious
    Options
    i wanna look sexy in my undies during pole dancing!!

I suddenly realize you have the luckiest man on the planet.
  • Captainobvvious
    Options
    so I can make my cheating ex husband sorry he cheated ..... (he already is at this point, but really want to make that point stick)

LOVE IT!!!

Yep, that man was a fool and I hope he regrets it for the rest of his life!
  • Cassie8877
    Options
    Look better than all the other Marine/Navy Wives living on base and around me. I don't wanna b in the group of the "typical" heavy military wife.

<3 this lol...
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Date a hot younger man. Look good naked for myself and him.
  • 6packb450
    Options

Why would he do that when he had the best at home?
  • 6packb450
    Options
    My motivation? A doctor, a 450 lb. fat guy... said I had to lose weight. It hit me like a ton of bricks. I am on SOME meds, figured the beer gut was just the dilemma of middle aged. My meds have been reduced, and I will NOT quit until I reach my goals. It only gets harder with each year!
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    women
  • BobinNC66
    BobinNC66 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I wanna be a milf. Is that bad? Lol like I care. As long as I look good :)

Gotta love this one! I am sure others think it you are just brave enough to say it!
  • BobinNC66
    Options
    You know that feeling you get when things are going well? Like you can just take on the world? Like you can fight every fight and win every battle accompanied by some rocking soundtrack like a hero in an 80's flick or superhero movie? Like you could run forever? Yeah... I'd like to feel like that and be able to run without face-planting 100 yards in or having someone call the paramedics.

Oh, that and the 'stand and carry' position someone mentioned earlier? Never did that. WANT to do that!!! Maybe while wearing a corset. Maybe while wearing a steampunk corset. :)

Very well said! Like this one!
  • BobinNC66
    Options
    Like my profile says...I am tired of being the girl with the great personality. I want to have a man tell me that the reason he asked me out was because I was beautiful and sexy, not because I have an awesome personality.

I just want to be considered beautiful for a little while in my life before I die. :(

I really like this one too and bet a lot of people feel the same. I want my wife to feel really proud to the point of thinking in her head when another woman walks by she thinks, "yeah that's right he is mine and I get him every night!"
  • Sambytheway82
    Options
    I've got 4 brothers and there all pretty skinny :/ and as brothers do They've always been called names even at a size 10! So I'm loosing it to feel better about me an rub there faces in everything they've ever said! I want to feel sexy I want to turn heads :/ xxx
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    Well, if I posted it here, it would no longer be a secret now would it?

JM
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    To be the most aesthetic I can be.
  • xViccas27
    Options
    To make heads turn when I walk in a room. ;)