READ THIS!! YOU JUST MIGHT GET SOMETHING OUT OF IT!!

Options

Replies

• FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    This has nothing to do with "detox" but if you want to be a douche about it, go right ahead. You don't have to read it, to each his/her own. Way I see it, at least I don't have enough time to waste on fools like you. People can choose to do what they want with this. No pressure here. :D

Douche is the only detox that maybe works.

Taco bell clears me right up!
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Step 1: Get Your Mind Ready
    Step 2: Make Juice
    Step 3: ????
    Step 4: PROFIT!!11!!!!ONEONE!!1!!!
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    ALL PRODUCT NAMES HAVE BEEN TAKEN OUT. i AM NOT A SALESMAN. I SIMPLY DID THIS MYSELF AND LOVED IT.. YOU GUYS CAN IGNORE THIS OR TRY IT. NO PRESSURE AT ALL. I AM NOT SELLING ANYTHING. HENCE WHY I REMOVED ALL PRODUCT NAMES. I JUST WANT TO SHARE MY TIPS. THAT'S ALL. YES JUICING HELPS BUT NOTHING LIKE GOOD OLD EXERCISE, SO I'M NOT TRYING TO REPLACE THAT EITHER. HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GOOD DAY. :D
  • JENJEN2011
    JENJEN2011 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I love smoothies and have tried similar ingredient mixes to your recommendations! Sometimes people on here can be absolutely ridiculous and way too critical SMH.
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    This has nothing to do with "detox" but if you want to be a douche about it, go right ahead. You don't have to read it, to each his/her own. Way I see it, at least I don't have enough time to waste on fools like you. People can choose to do what they want with this. No pressure here. :D

Taco bell clears me right up!

^^^THIS i HAVE TO AGREE WITH!! HAHA!!!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

It causes yeast infections.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    La lalalalalalala. La! La! La! Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Oh wait, did someone say something?
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    TOPIC: READ THIS!! YOU JUST MIGHT GET SOMETHING OUT OF IT!!

Then again you might not.......
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Well, when you edit it, it's just not funny anymore... :grumble:
  • Kathy_TheVampireSlayer
    Options
    i quit reading after i saw the word duh in capitals :indifferent:
  • prettymomma16
    Options
    What do you mean you don't believe in medicine? You mean weight loss pills, or actual medicine that can save lives?
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    9FaoH.gif
  • LennyInFlorida
    Options
    Juicing has it's benefits, but losing weight boils down to calories in/out. Messing with macros will help you do it healthier btw... :)
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I make these fruit juice drinks all the time!! I usually add rum or vodka though.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    No way in hell am I reading that.

Next time, shorten the sales pitch, buddy.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    YES JUICING HELPS BUT NOTHING LIKE GOOD OLD EXERCISE, SO I'M NOT TRYING TO REPLACE THAT EITHER. HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GOOD DAY. :D

Everyone knows that you still need to train even if you juice. You don't just inject juice or pop pills and become zyzz without training.
  • AmyJMadison
    AmyJMadison Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I don't mind reading some of these ideas... I will choose what goes in my mouth but I do like seeing all these yummy drink ideas. Why not try a juicy thing with my food .... I love seeing smoothie recipies too. I especially like the part about " relaxing" and "yoga". No objections from we who think for ourseves! Thanks
  • Ironphoenix
    Options
    What do you mean you don't believe in medicine? You mean weight loss pills, or actual medicine that can save lives?

In fairness I think you've taken what he said out of context. He means that many medicines are given for things that can otherwise be cured by diet. Type 2 Diabetes for instance, even keto diets can cure epilepsy.. I don't feel that juicing is the cure but I do believe food heals. Western medicine has a lot of catching up to do!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    ONE! ONE thread full of CRAP! AH HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

*because these recipes VILL make you POOP!

You win the interwebz today . . . LOL!
  • sammyjo0402
    sammyjo0402 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'd rather not read all the comments that have been posted.. the few I read aggravates me.. there's no reason to be rude.
    I think it's awesome you're willing to share something that excites you and what seems to me be something that may work.
    Detox or not. However you word it, it can still be good for you and good to try...
    I honestly didn't read all you had to say. Didn't want to read the long paragraph lol.. but people obviously have enough time on their hands to write snooty comments so I don't think you should be judged on how you spend yours..
    I love seeing different recipes for things though so I might just try one of 'em sometime.