READ THIS!! YOU JUST MIGHT GET SOMETHING OUT OF IT!!

Options

Replies

• jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    ONE! ONE thread full of CRAP! AH HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

*because these recipes VILL make you POOP!
    ok so I was late to this one....LOL you win \m/
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    dude wrote in CAPSLOCK... clearly it's legit.
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    TL:DR
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    What do you mean you don't believe in medicine? You mean weight loss pills, or actual medicine that can save lives?

In fairness I think you've taken what he said out of context. He means that many medicines are given for things that can otherwise be cured by diet. Type 2 Diabetes for instance, even keto diets can cure epilepsy.. I don't feel that juicing is the cure but I do believe food heals. Western medicine has a lot of catching up to do!

The things of which you speak were in use long before Western medicine. If they worked so well, there would have been no need for Western medicine.

Absolutely, losing weight can and often does reverse Type 2 diabetes. But until that reversal kicks in, you have to treat it.
  • prettymomma16
    Options
    What do you mean you don't believe in medicine? You mean weight loss pills, or actual medicine that can save lives?

In fairness I think you've taken what he said out of context. He means that many medicines are given for things that can otherwise be cured by diet. Type 2 Diabetes for instance, even keto diets can cure epilepsy.. I don't feel that juicing is the cure but I do believe food heals. Western medicine has a lot of catching up to do!

I didn't take anything out of context.. that's why I was asking.. I just wanted to know what he meant. Thanks for clearing it up, though.
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Nope, I got nothing out of that.
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options

weight loss pills and fads. Regular medicine does help but often it also just leaves you a mess. I'm no doctor though, so for the sake of all this, I am referring to weight loss pills and such.
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    If you actually read the entire post, you'd see he isn't 'pushing' a product or selling anything.

It's simply a few recipes for juices made from real food. Sounds very healthy and natural way to meet your nutrition goal. Especially if you don't want to sit down and actually EAT all that stuff individually.

Thank you, OP, for the idea.
  • sanndandi
    sanndandi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I juice carrots apples oranges and stuff like that and my kids love it. what's wrong with giving kids homemade juice? I don't use it as meal replacements or anything like that but someone said dont push juicing on kids....smh...oh well, just my opinion
  • prettymomma16
    Options

weight loss pills and fads. Regular medicine does help but often it also just leaves you a mess. I'm no doctor though, so for the sake of all this, I am referring to weight loss pills and such.

Okay, thanks for clearing that up! :)
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    If you actually read the entire post, you'd see he isn't 'pushing' a product or selling anything.
    He removed the references that made it smack of selling.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    TOO LONG. DIDN'T READ

I'M DOING ALRIGHT WITHOUT JUICING

THANKS!
  • millions0fpeaches
    millions0fpeaches Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I can't decide which is more painful to read- all caps or no punctuation. Do you have a recipe to get rid of headaches?
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    ONE! ONE thread full of CRAP! AH HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

*because these recipes VILL make you POOP!

God, how I :heart: you
  • wibutterflymagic
    wibutterflymagic Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Isn't a post like this against the websites posting rules? I thought anything pushing commercial ventures was a no no?

doubt it, at no point is any brand or product named. Most people are smart enough to know this is about juicing. Sorry. :P

Honestly I didn't even read the whole post because as soon as I saw the word product and product names when I scanned, I stopped reading. I totally agree that juicing is beneficial.
  • mississippi_queen
    mississippi_queen Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lfrth6EtPy1qb7hapo1_500.gif

Ummmm..... Yeah... Ok... *slowly backs out*
  • minkakross
    minkakross Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    got nothing out of it, to each their own I suppose.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I stopped reading after Detox.

I got to "I don't believe in medicine".....
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    If I'm going on a liquid diet, you can be damn sure it's going to include beer!
  • RetiredAndLovingIt
    RetiredAndLovingIt Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    bump