My PG-13 NSV

Options
I had to post it on an MFP blog, because my mother-in-law reads my other blog. :blushing:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/wizbeth1218

Replies

• KristenE83
    KristenE83 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE This post!!!!!!! Happy for you..... and quite motivating haha
  • peuglow
    peuglow Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Pics or it didn't happen

lol just kidding, that's an awesome NSV
  • threeohtwo
    threeohtwo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Oh wizbeth :) I think you are simply lovely! I'm always shocked how even a 10 pound loss makes me feel like a sexy beast :)
  • threeohtwo
    threeohtwo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Pics or it didn't happen

lol just kidding, that's an awesome NSV

Bahahahahahaha
  • RockJock11
    Options
    That's awesome news! Feeling sexy is such a great reward for your hard work!

RJ
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Your mother in law doesn't know you have sex? Or.... she didn't know you lost interest in it? To quote my mother, talking to some younger people, "you kids think you invented something new....."
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Your mother in law doesn't know you have sex? Or.... she didn't know you lost interest in it? To quote my mother, talking to some younger people, "you kids think you invented something new....."

lol. my mother in law has walked in on us having sex. Doesn't mean I want to talk to her about it or have her read something where I'm talking about it.
  • lizapettit
    lizapettit Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Haha, I love it!
  • aliclifton
    Options
    This post made me laugh! Thank you for sharing something so encouraging!
    Congratulations on bringing the sexy back!
  • ma66ie72
    ma66ie72 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Yay for you!

One of the reasons I love to exercise besides the results to my body is that it makes me really, really randy… :bigsmile:
  • al369
    al369 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV! And I totally understand it. I feel a lot less self-conscious during sex now. :)
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options

lol. my mother in law has walked in on us having sex. Doesn't mean I want to talk to her about it or have her read something where I'm talking about it.

My in-laws are in their mid-70s, and they talk about sex. And hey, good for them! I'm glad my hubby has good genes. But I don't know that I really need to hear about their sex life. And I figure if they are reading about mine, that might encourage them to talk about theirs... and I don't necessarily want to encourage that. :laugh:
  • Chewster001
    Chewster001 Posts: 201 Member
    Options

My in-laws are in their mid-70s, and they talk about sex. And hey, good for them! I'm glad my hubby has good genes. But I don't know that I really need to hear about their sex life. And I figure if they are reading about mine, that might encourage them to talk about theirs... and I don't necessarily want to encourage that. :laugh:

LOL.
    Great post.
  • scoutmom22
    Options
    damn straight, girlie!!! good for you!!! :smooched:
  • Prilla04
    Prilla04 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Love it!!!
  • SusannaDandana
    Options
    That is awesome! So happy for you!
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    My wife is definitely befitting from my weight loss.:bigsmile:
  • LizL217
    LizL217 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV, I love it. You deserve some lovin'!
  • Hitem20
    Hitem20 Posts: 121
    Options
    Congrats!!

I do have a question though. Do women who are or feel heavy really not enjoy sex?
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options

Haha, my MIL talks about her sex life to me all the time and no matter how much I beg her to stop it, she just keeps doing it. She's only in her 40s, but I still don't want to hear about it. Just like I really didn't need to see that dirty note my dad wrote my stepmom. *shivers*
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!